ADVERTISEMENT

If Florida beats LSU...

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
I will...(please choose one)

A. Strip down to my underwear and dance around like a wild banchee in my front yard all night.

B. Open a fine bottle of wine and have a new nice meal to celebrate.

C. Tell my spouse to put on somethin' sexy, because it is about to go down.

D. Enjoy watching the rest of the college football games for the remainder of the day.

E. Nothing. I have been conditioned over the past 5-6 years not to get excited about Gator Football.

Reactions: MJWilliamson
http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400922862

look at this, this is pathetic... This should NEVER be the case at the University of Florida

I can't believe i'd ever wake up on Saturdays as a Gator fan and know we had no chance in football games and dread saturdays like a UK or vandy fan... I remember knowing we were going to win games and enjoyed looking forward to big games, i woke up this morning without the thought even crossing my mind that if the Gators win we are in Atlanta.. that's sad, i don't even remember the last time I was confident the Gators were going to win a big football game or dread just not getting embarrassed, they are more than likely gonna lose this week and next and lose out. This staff is in trouble

im pissed about the game and it's over 4 hours away

we say that until its 7-0 in the middle first quarter with 3 punts and them running the ball already successfully and dog cussing the team for false starts and drops in our heads

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400922862

look at this, this is pathetic... This should NEVER be the case at the University of Florida

I can't believe i'd ever wake up on Saturdays as a Gator fan and know we had no chance in football games and dread saturdays like a UK or vandy fan... I remember knowing we were going to win games and enjoyed looking forward to big games, i woke up this morning without the thought even crossing my mind that if the Gators win we are in Atlanta.. that's sad, i don't even remember the last time I was confident the Gators were going to win a big football game or dread just not getting embarrassed, they are more than likely gonna lose this week and next and lose out. This staff is in trouble

im pissed about the game and it's over 4 hours away

We have to have faith in Coach Mac and Nuss today they have been in and won these big games.

Zook beat Saban and Dumbo on the road in Baton Rouge during their national championship year...........so there's that. A sliver of hope.

Not to hijack the thread, but in my humble opinion, I doubt jimbo leaves. Great setup in tally.

I think Jimbo wants to leave.

Dalvin Cook has kept the last couple of seasons respectable, and Dalvin is probably leaving at the end of the season. If he jumps to LSU, the buzz will help his already capable recruiting abilities.

On the other hand, if he stays, and FSU starts slumping into a 6-7 win seasons, like they did under Bowden's latter years, Jimbo's stock will drop to the point that he will no longer have a chance to rebuilt a top tier program. If he jumps to LSU, and falters, his stock won't drop as much, since he will have been batting .500 at top tier program rebuilds.

The question is: how desperate is LSU? Are they willing to invest tens of millions of dollars to buy Jimbo out, and pay him a salary that comes out to the more than five million Jimbo is already making in a no-income tax state?

Probably not, but if they are willing to do that, I think Jimbo would be receptive.

I think the Jimbo talk is about getting more money out of fsu. fsu has taken that bait about fiv times so far, so why not try it again?

I think the Jimbo talk is about getting more money out of fsu. fsu has taken that bait about fiv times so far, so why not try it again?

That's exactly what it is. Jimmy Sexton is Jimbo's agent and he is famous for playing these job openings off to make it appear his clients are not happy where they are at so they can get more money. Jimbo is much better off where he is at, even though LSU is a very rich recruiting ground as it is basically the ONLY team in it's state, so will always get great classes. Still they have some SERIOUS issues with their school as far as the AD goes, and apparently there are some major budget shenanigans going on there, to the tune of some theft happening and their athletic department operating deep in the red currently. Jimbo is much better off at a stable school that appreciates what he's done for them, all he needs to do is milk the LSU situation to get more money from FSU.

While I doubt he would even consider leaving after only one season, LSU would be scary with a Justin Fuente now at V Tech. Give him LSU level athletes...look out.

Second tweet must be trollin', since the game is in Tally. Well played :)

I've heard reports out of Tallahassee that the entire team is refusing to travel to Gainesville on Saturday. I'll let everyone draw their own conclusions as to what that could mean vis-a-vis an internal team revolt. :)

Reactions: MJWilliamson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT