ADVERTISEMENT

If Adam Shiff had been around in 1963, would he have wanted to establish the Warren Commission

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
while Kennedy lay dying at Parkland?
So while 5 or 6 thousand Americans are already dead with a ton more to come, and many many thousands without jobs, Adam Shiff's focus right now is establishing an investigative committee.
We have not even gotten to the worst of it yet, with no real date of when this will be over, and so this is where Adam Shiff's priority is?

So this can't wait until we bury the dead? I can't begin to understand Adam Shiff. I personally think there is something wrong with this guy. Schiff, let this damn thing end first. Geez!

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I can't wait to see all those liberal F*@K ups like Schiff, Nadler, Nasty Pelosi, the late Elijah Cummings(he'll be voting for democrats soon) and the ghetto trash Sheila Jackson-Lee all stand up at the podium looking like the dipsh*Ts they really are. Again, and again.
EUjOQiJXsAQ3on--940x460.jpeg

while Kennedy lay dying at Parkland?
So while 5 or 6 thousand Americans are already dead with a ton more to come, and many many thousands without jobs, Adam Shiff's focus right now is establishing an investigative committee.
We have not even gotten to the worst of it yet, with no real date of when this will be over, and so this is where Adam Shiff's priority is?

So this can't wait until we bury the dead? I can't begin to understand Adam Shiff. I personally think there is something wrong with this guy. Schiff, let this damn thing end first. Geez!

Mark Levin: "Reprobate" Adam Schiff Giving "Aid And Comfort" To The Enemy; First Ukraine, Now China

p

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...ort_to_the_enemy_first_ukraine_now_china.html

Reactions: goldmom
The Bull Schiff still needs to get rid of Trump before his corrupt arms deals in the Ukraine can come to light. o_O

The list of of the Ukraine corruption politicians is long, and it even has some Pubs on it.
They all thought that corupt Hillbillery would let the massive corruption continue, thus their dismay at Trump's win. Then realizing that they would be in jail if justice was ever done, they immediately began on their sustained attempts to oust Trump with any kind of coup that could be arranged. Traitors to their oaths of office, one and all.... :mad:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT