ADVERTISEMENT

I Turn 70 on 1/27!!

ocalaman

Bull Gator
Sep 4, 2002
Listening to some classic 60's CD's tonight, driving to Cedar Key with my wife of 46+ years tomorrow to have some local seafood and browse the shops, then coming back to Ocala for some Osso Buco at Mesa de Notte. I walk 4 miles almost every day, feel great and have a blessed life. Any suggestions from those older than me? For those younger, I offer this - retire when you can, find things you love and do them often with those whom you love. And Gooooo Gators!!!!

Listening to some classic 60's CD's tonight, driving to Cedar Key with my wife of 46+ years tomorrow to have some local seafood and browse the shops, then coming back to Ocala for some Osso Buco at Mesa de Notte. I walk 4 miles almost every day, feel great and have a blessed life. Any suggestions from those older than me? For those younger, I offer this - retire when you can, find things you love and do them often with those whom you love. And Gooooo Gators!!!!

Congrats. I'm not even half your age but I feel old lol Question, there were CDs in the 60s or were those songs remade on CDs later?

Life question, what is something you would tell young people about life that you wish you knew?

Happy Birthday ocalaman! I hope you enjoy many more!

Reactions: instaGATOR
Congrats. I'm not even half your age but I feel old lol Question, there were CDs in the 60s or were those songs remade on CDs later?

Life question, what is something you would tell young people about life that you wish you knew?
It was just vinyl LP's in the 60's. These are CD's made later and some that I've made myself from downloads.
And about life questions - It all goes much faster than you think. True friends are few and cherish those you have. Do everything you can to make your marriage work - grow together or apart. There is nothing new under the sun and God is good.
And P.S. - Kids are great, ours are 41 and 38, but grandkids are better!! Ours are 7, 6, 4 & 2!!

Last edited:
God Bless you Brutha. sadgator has said it before, you post much younger than your age. You are a valued member of this board with a great sense of humor and a great Gator. Hope you had an awesome birthday with many many more to come!

Congratulations!! Sounds like you’re already enjoying your trip.

Congrats, man! I am not far behind you. We were fortunate to grow up in the greatest era of music one could ever imagine. Age seems a bit less important than the mindset we keep. Keep Rollin' with the Changes....

Congratulations on your Birthday young man

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT