ADVERTISEMENT

I Thought Y’all Would Find This Interesting

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
Again I’ve never been a huge fan of them but I say they are a minor inconvenience and they may help a little bit. But I thought some you guys might find this interesting....

There’s 97% mask compliance in San Fran.
97% in NYC.
97% in Washington D.C.
94% in Dallas.
96% in Philly.
95% in Chicago.
96% in Miami.
96% in Seattle.

What do most of the cities have in common? They’re all some if not the highest in America in terms of coronavirus cases.

Last edited:
Again I’ve never been a huge fan of them but I say the reminder her inconvenience and they may help a little bit. But I thought some you guys might find this interesting....

97% in NYC.
97% in Washington D.C.
94% in Dallas.
96% in Philly.
95% in Chicago.
96% in Miami.
96% in Seattle.

What do most of the cities have in common? They’re all some if not the highest in America in terms of coronavirus cases.

"Imagine if the other 3%wore masks" derrrrrr

Again I’ve never been a huge fan of them but I say the reminder her inconvenience and they may help a little bit. But I thought some you guys might find this interesting....

97% in NYC.
97% in Washington D.C.
94% in Dallas.
96% in Philly.
95% in Chicago.
96% in Miami.
96% in Seattle.

...but, but, but....Biden would have led people to...umm....refuse to get the virus!!!

Wait, Biden would have mandated double mask wearing, DAMMIT!!! If people would just commit to wearing two masks, 350k wouldn't have had to die needlessly.

And Trump didn't do that.

beijing biden would have us all with gag balls on. It’s what he and hunter are forced to wear after their dinner dates with xi jinping

Reactions: BamaFan1137
"Hottest 5 years on record." These are some of the selected sites Mack Daddy used in making his claim. Concrete jungles with big populations.

Reactions: gator1776
Again I’ve never been a huge fan of them but I say they are a minor inconvenience and they may help a little bit. But I thought some you guys might find this interesting....

97% in NYC.
97% in Washington D.C.
94% in Dallas.
96% in Philly.
95% in Chicago.
96% in Miami.
96% in Seattle.

Hey morbidly obese one, where did you get those figures? They are out and out lies.
For example in Wash DC

How many people are complying with D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser’s mandate requiring face masks to slow the spread of the coronavirus? The answer depends on where you are in the District.

In a visual survey of over 4,200 residents over the past month, the D.C. Department of Health said, overall, it found 78% of people were wearing masks when out in public, but only 72% wearing them were wearing them correctly.

You are a big fat liar. Please "source" your bullshit numbers Jabba.

Hey morbidly obese one, where did you get those figures? They are out and out lies.
For example in Wash DC

How many people are complying with D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser’s mandate requiring face masks to slow the spread of the coronavirus? The answer depends on where you are in the District.

In a visual survey of over 4,200 residents over the past month, the D.C. Department of Health said, overall, it found 78% of people were wearing masks when out in public, but only 72% wearing them were wearing them correctly.

You are a big fat liar. Please "source" your bullshit numbers Jabba.
I love the ignore feature because I never have to read anything you post :) I am completely ignoring you, I haven’t read anything you’ve posted in months. It’s wonderful.

I love the ignore feature because I never have to read anything you post :) I am completely ignoring you, I haven’t read anything you’ve posted in months. It’s wonderful.
No wonder you don't know crap. I am calling you out as a liar. Easier to ignore me than prove me wrong isn't it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT