ADVERTISEMENT

I think this guy will be Trump's VP

we all can be wrong, but I do not think Trump picks someone mostly because they help his ticket. He is different than most, and I believe he chooses the person who will carry on his America First agenda after he is gone. I think that is JD Vance. Fun to put our guesses out there
I hope he learned from his mistake by choosing Mike Pence the first time around.

• Love
Reactions: RussellCasse
we all can be wrong, but I do not think Trump picks someone mostly because they help his ticket. He is different than most, and I believe he chooses the person who will carry on his America First agenda after he is gone. I think that is JD Vance. Fun to put our guesses out there
I do like Vance. Extremely sharp, quick, knowledgeable. A VP debate against Kamala....wow....he would absolutely clean her clock. Then again, we have 50 possible choices who would destroy that lightweight.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
82v-3cyula_t3.jpg

Burgum, Younkin, Rubio in no particular order. (Marco helps with hispanic vote which we have a much better chance of increasing totals with than blacks) With blacks Trump may increase his #s from 9 to 13% with Tim Scott. But #s are far greater on hispanic side.

Yuck to all. No Rinos thank you.

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT