ADVERTISEMENT

I see our board is flooded with Vol fans....AFTER the game

EvilWayz

Bull Gator
Nov 18, 2006
Jacksonkill, florida
This is how it works y'all. You come talk trash before the game. Then you watch the game and if you win, you get to come over here and talk MORE trash. if you lose, you come over here and eat your crow.

Sack up and do it right next year.

Reactions: GordonGecko
This is how it works y'all. You come talk trash before the game. Then you watch the game and if you win, you get to come over here and talk MORE trash. if you lose, you come over here and eat your crow.

MD, Nail, and even the Irish UT mixed fan have been around. Even the TN Waltz Izzy Gould was around as two people in the same body. They deserve to stay.

All of these new guys...with these lame names who just got accounts...need to go.

Reactions: GatorNation79
MD, Nail, and even the Irish UT mixed fan have been around. Even the TN Waltz Izzy Gould was around as two people in the same body. They deserve to stay.

All of these new guys...with these lame names who just got accounts...need to go.
TBCH instaloon and you should never have been banned from Volquest. I enjoyed your presence there. You can blame MDVOL for that. If you look at his posts here there is no way this incompetent fraud should be allowed to stay. nail is ok even though he is a MD lacky. Poker Face is a buffoon...someone you can punch like one of those clown bobbing bags. Siber is good people although I suspect Poker Face is his alter ego.

Reactions: TennesseeGator

They are going to need a refresher course next year.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Act like you've been there before..oh wait...they haven't. They are literally Vandy and Kentucky to us. It is weird to realize that.
Kentucky and Vandy have never won a NC have they...so we can't be them...and congrats on your 1st one ever in the 90's...we are 2nd all time in SEC titles.

TBCH instaloon and you should never have been banned from Volquest. I enjoyed your presence there. You can blame MDVOL for that. If you look at his posts here there is no way this incompetent fraud should be allowed to stay. nail is ok even though he is a MD lacky. Poker Face is a buffoon...someone you can punch like one of those clown bobbing bags. Siber is good people although I suspect Poker Face is his alter ego.
Ah, it's all good. Maybe we made someone from the pay board mad and they threatened to leave if Brent and the other didn't delete us. It was all fun but I guess we took some stuff too far.

The only one over there that was ignorant was Iwish26. He had to ride two teams to get his point across. In years past after Florida best UT he would jump on the Irish side. Now with UT beating UF and ND sitting around with one win, he is all Vol talk over here on a post.

Reactions: IzzyGouldLiar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT