ADVERTISEMENT

I feel like America is a country out of control

A good many illegals are plants to become commandos AGAINST our country. Particularly note what's flooding across the border. :rolleyes:

Alarming Rise in Military-Aged Chinese Men Entering US Illegally, Border Patrol Union Chief Warns​

tornado-siren.gif
Why are you even responding to him? He threw a completely obvious bomb into the thread and no one should have responded.
Be smarter y’all.

When there was a draft the military took kids from all walks of life and made them into soldiers.
It meant that some very unfortunate and unprepared young men who came from very poor and uneducated backgrounds were literally transformed and as veterans they became productive citizens.
No nonsense training and a certain level of expectation on a consistent basis made a giant difference in their lives and it was good for the country.

Huh I wasn’t aware of that. lol. Serve in our countries armed forces for a specified period and get a pathway to citizenship.
Again, we've been doing this. Serve your country honorably and don't get killed doing it, you can stay in this country legally and earn a path to citizenship.

French Foreign Legion is generally recognized as the best model worldwide.

finish the sentence mr cnn, good lord you people are all the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! actually this is worse than msnbc. from now on i will refer to you as rachel. Ask @NavigatorII whats its like when i brand somebody.... ole nickel nuts has never been the same.
It’s self explanatory, that’s what you wrote.
Doesn’t matter what the rest of the posts say as they were merely filler.

And don’t think calling me Rachel will get under my skin, I don’t take what you post seriously enough for it to warrant anything more than a sneer of derision due to your constant tomfoolery …

no-way-absolutely-no.gif

I have never been to a Walmart and not been amazed how those people survive. We live in a great country is all I can say.
@greyghost14 this is why I called you Rachel, although I think her integrity is higher than this. Maybe don, since you’re a man and not a woman…. I am starting to see the similarities!

When there was a draft the military took kids from all walks of life and made them into soldiers.
It meant that some very unfortunate and unprepared young men who came from very poor and uneducated backgrounds were literally transformed and as veterans they became productive citizens.
No nonsense training and a certain level of expectation on a consistent basis made a giant difference in their lives and it was good for the country.
This is your best post ever

There isn’t a person in this country, outside of direct descendants of native Americans, that isn’t an immigrant.
With that being said, and Lords response, what’s your point ?
Is anyone really from anywhere if you go back far enough?

@greyghost14 this is why I called you Rachel, although I think her integrity is higher than this. Maybe don, since you’re a man and not a woman…. I am starting to see the similarities!
Ahhh, I misread it - oh well, shit happens.

No reason to twist your panties into a bunch Edith.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Goldmom and socks you guys are really Sad. 58,000 posts? Say a minute per post or 58,000/60 = 966 hours/24 = 40 1/4 Days on Rivals? Yeah you got me with all your witty replies and zingers..

Plenty of practice. I don’t even know people posted on this forum.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Goldmom and socks you guys are really Sad. 58,000 posts? Say a minute per post or 58,000/60 = 966 hours/24 = 40 1/4 Days on Rivals? Yeah you got me with all your witty replies and zingers..

Great post! Thanks for bringing everything you do!

And here you are following us around.

What happened to your gold membership, playboy? That ten bucks get to be too much for your baller lifestyle?

You don't have to be a bitch your whole life just because you were raised one.

If you are talking about the condition of our military..you would be mistaken. 10 years ago I knew some guys that were STUDS...that worried about passing PT. If you saw how many people were 20-50 lbs overweight now..it would shock you.
Remember, diversity is our strength.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

GTFO of here. Goldmom is family. We can talk about her, but not you. You know what happens when you break the family rule? You get de-modded. Oh wait.......that already happened. 🤡

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT