ADVERTISEMENT

I feel like America is a country out of control

BillytheC

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021
we have a president who is basically MIA and a great deal of our University Prez’s trying to negotiate with domestic terrorists instead of having the domestic terrorists booted. If they are here on a Visa they should be deported immediately- Now joey says he wants to bring in refugees from gaza of course at our expense - WTF joey- either man up or get out

we have a president who is basically MIA and a great deal of our University Prez’s trying to negotiate with domestic terrorists instead of having the domestic terrorists booted. If they are here on a Visa they should be deported immediately- Now joey says he wants to bring in refugees from gaza of course at our expense - WTF joey- either man up or get out
I think people are getting fed up. 4 years ago they would not have removed and arrested those terrorists on the college campuses. the left KNOWS REAL AMERICANS are tired of their ****. Trump will win in a L A N D S L I D E!

There’s no leadership anywhere. More fundamentally, there’s nobody with a grasp of principles worth defending. Everyone in any kind of leadership position is just looking for access to short term enrichment with no thought as to the ramifications.

We’re in a tight spot. We’re going to have to take a serious ass kicking to get people’s minds straight.

Joe Biden ran on restoring the country to normalcy and getting rid of the chaos. What a joke.

Afghanistan
The Border
Transferring debt from college students to taxpayers
Ukrane
The Middle East
Inflation
Crime
Crime going unpunished
Anarchy on college campuses
Hatred toward a minority

This IS the left's version of normalcy and what they want on a permanent basis.

Joe Biden ran on restoring the country to normalcy and getting rid of the chaos. What a joke.

Afghanistan
The Border
Ukrane
The Middle East
Inflation
Crime
Crime going unpunished
Hatred toward a minority

This is correct but this country has been the victim of a bust out by both parties for the last 30 years. It’s not a partisan issue. Go look at the trajectory of our national debt the last 30 years and compare it to the share of wealth held by the top 10/1 percent. Meanwhile our infrastructure is in decay, our military is antiquated and its ability to project force is dwindling and our economy is based solely on pumping asset prices with no domestic manufacturing anywhere. This wasn’t accomplished by one party. It’s a bust out. Time to rise and shine people.

We are a disgrace and a shell of the country we once were.

Reactions: BCSpell
Another whining snowflake that is being left behind by the red white and blue express.

I hope everyone is starting to lean into some of that rugged individualism. Fruit trees / veggie garden / eggin hens / guns & ammo.
If anyone here is waiting on Biden or Trump to set things right, you’re going to be waiting for a while. Business as usual suits them just fine. I believe I just saw that Trump’s Truth Social holdings are worth $4 billion. Nice racket.

If anyone here is waiting on Biden or Trump to set things right, you’re going to be waiting for a while. Business as usual suits them just fine. I believe I just saw that Trump’s Truth Social holdings are worth $4 billion. Nice racket.
Yeah, I’m a trump guy… but my feeling is that the system has failed. It’s dead. We are living on a rotting whale carcass. If people are waiting for this to magically turn around, or waiting for someone to save them, then they are gonna have a hard time. We are in a rise to the moment situation

Yeah, I’m a trump guy… but my feeling is that the system has failed. It’s dead. We are living on a rotting whale carcass. If people are waiting for this to magically turn around, or waiting for someone to save them, then they are gonna have a hard time. We are in a rise to the moment situation
Yeah I agree Trump is better than Biden. I think Trump is a bullshi**er supreme and only out for himself, but he is at least outside the established machinery. But we’re on our own for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: jsfgators

Afghanistan
The Border
Ukrane
The Middle East
Inflation
Crime
Crime going unpunished
Hatred toward a minority

Even funnier than that, Pedo Joe ran on "make America decent again". 😂

c8fme4id43eb1.jpg

Yeah I agree Trump is better than Biden. I think Trump is a bullshi**er supreme and only out for himself, but he is at least outside the established machinery. But we’re on our own for the foreseeable future.
He is a billionaire insider as insider gets. Silver spoon pussy

• Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
Well I have a 1.75 of Maker's and BB King Live at Cook County Jail on vinyl, so y'all can deal with the world on fire without me today. :D

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
This is correct but this country has been the victim of a bust out by both parties for the last 30 years. It’s not a partisan issue. Go look at the trajectory of our national debt the last 30 years and compare it to the share of wealth held by the top 10/1 percent. Meanwhile our infrastructure is in decay, our military is antiquated and its ability to project force is dwindling and our economy is based solely on pumping asset prices with no domestic manufacturing anywhere. This wasn’t accomplished by one party. It’s a bust out. Time to rise and shine people.
There is one party doing extraordinary damage to America. It’s the side that hates America.

What are republicans doing about it? Nothing. It’s because they’re on board. People continuing to argue R vs D is their first line of defense.
The establishment GOP (ie, RINOS). Yes, you are spot on. The GOP is a fractured party. Half of them are globalist POS. I can't argue that point when you are correct. The Deep State is no doubt the Uniparty. :mad:

What are republicans doing about it? Nothing. It’s because they’re on board. People continuing to argue R vs D is their first line of defense.
You see, I agree for the most part. Where I differ with you is on Trump. There are MANY videos of Trump from 20-30 years ago preaching exactly what he preaches today. We call those other pubs establishment/unioarty republicans. They are basically democrats.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
With Makers? Cohibas you frigging savage.
I remember right out of college I was a poor lad. I went on a scotch kick for a little while. Have you ever tried Old Smuggler? I didn't drink scotch for very long after that experiment. 😂 I've smelled varnish that was more appealing than that.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Good post.

• Haha
I remember right out of college I was a poor lad. I went on a scotch kick for a little while. Have you ever tried Old Smuggler? I didn't drink scotch for very long after that experiment. 😂 I've smelled varnish that was more appealing than that.
Mid to late 20’s I went on a work trip and the next to last day our event got cancelled.

So naturally that night I tried to break my expense budget with Dewar’s.

I’m 47 and still can’t stomach a scotch.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh, pray do expound on this gem.
I am sure this is sarcasm at its best, but from someone who has lived in a HUGE military community to see the people who are in the service now, compared to only 7-10 years ago makes you want to cry. DEI has really taken its toll. Fat, lazy people many who were promoted for the wrong reasons (equity, gender race) instead of how good they do their job. So far, it does not seem to have crept in to SOC NEAR as much as the regular force, and some Generals I know SWEAR these young kids are awesome....but they do not pass the eye test. And so many people retire early because of the stuff mentioned above...the GOOID people getting passed over for someone with different color skin, or different plumbing. My wife retired earlier than she wanted to because of the BS.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
I am sure this is sarcasm at its best, but from someone who has lived in a HUGE military community to see the people who are in the service now, compared to only 7-10 years ago makes you want to cry. DEI has really taken its toll. Fat, lazy people many who were promoted for the wrong reasons (equity, gender race) instead of how good they do their job. So far, it does not seem to have crept in to SOC NEAR as much as the regular force, and some Generals I know SWEAR these young kids are awesome....but they do not pass the eye test. And so many people retire early because of the stuff mentioned above...the GOOID people getting passed over for someone with different color skin, or different plumbing. My wife retired earlier than she wanted to because of the BS.
Ron the only thing wrong with our military is the bodies we're putting into it currently in the Navy and Army, as 70 percent of Gen z/a isn't physically or mentally fit to serve.

But antiquated and unable to power project is the most ridiculous horseshit I've heard this week.

Afghanistan
The Border
Ukrane
The Middle East
Inflation
Crime
Crime going unpunished
Hatred toward a minority

It’s in the best interest of the left to continue to label people and create as many “victims” as they can. They absolutely have to maintain a healthy amount of “victims” or else the purpose of the left will cease to exist.

Ron the only thing wrong with our military is the bodies we're putting into it currently in the Navy and Army, as 70 percent of Gen z/a isn't physically or mentally fit to serve.

But antiquated and unable to power project is the most ridiculous horseshit I've heard this week.
Exactly...except it is in every branch. (maybe not Marines, as they kind of have always done their own thing.)

• Haha
Mid to late 20’s I went on a work trip and the next to last day our event got cancelled.

So naturally that night I tried to break my expense budget with Dewar’s.

I’m 47 and still can’t stomach a scotch.
I did something similar when I was young but it was gin. Went to a Florida/Georgia game and brought my personal cocktail party, a quart of Gilbeys Gin. I finished the entire bottle by end of game. And that was that, I get a little nauseous even smelling gin after that, Smells like turpentine. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
I did something similar when I was young but it was gin. Went to a Florida/Georgia game and brought my personal cocktail party, a quart of Gilbeys Gin. I finished the entire bottle by end of game. And that was that, I get a little nauseous even smelling gin after that, Smells like turpentine. :oops:
Yea but gin sucked before you drank too much of it.

I used to really enjoy scotch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT