ADVERTISEMENT

I don't want to hear it anymore

Poor OC. 4 QB's now, 3 started out well and got progressively worse. And the one with elite talent was up and down and often left without help with playcalls. He's the biggest issue by far. Second place isn't even really close.
We haven't had good qb play since Tebow left and have had almost as many OCs during that time. It's sad really.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Yup. With all the bragging the OP did, I would love to see him answer this. As he and MJ are also the two who cannot come to admit that not only is Nuss a problem, but he is hurting us, badly
When have I ever said that Nuss is untouchable and doing a great job? Show me that please. On the other hand you can't get out of your own way.

Not one person on this board had said everything is great but at the same time I can identify positives within the program to go along with the negatives.

By the way are you suggesting that my initial post is incorrect and that we don't have a lot of contributors to this team that are true freshmen?

" I actually think the loss of Wilson, Tabor, Maye and Brantley will do the opposite of what the OP was trying to do. It will show holes in the last couple classes." -- Michi

Sounds to me just like what was said after last season. UF loses players to the NFL every year,,, so what? While some were whining that the Gator D was going to drop-off, I said that I thought that they had a chance to be even better than their 2015 #8 ranking. I still think that with a few more in the coming class, the same has a chance to be true for 2017, or not much of a drop off (still Top 10) if any.

Another DT (3) and DE (2), while the DB's are good with the (3-4) incoming.

Returning for 2017:
DT/NT Khairi Clark 6-2 319 rsJr
DT Taven Bryan 6-5 293 rsJr
DT-DE CeCe Jefferson 6-1 261 Jr
DT -DE Jachai Polite 6-2 271 Soph
DL Tanner Rowell 6-2 275 rsFr
-- DT Fred Hansard 6-3 314 Fr
-- DT Javier Edwards 6-3 335 Jr - JuCo

DE Jordan Sherit rsSr
DE Justus Reed rsJr
DE Keivonnis Davis Jr
DE Jabari Zuniga rsSo
DE Luke Ancrum rsSo
DE Antonneous Clayton So
DE Jordan Smith So
-- DE Zachary Carter Fr

DB Nick Washington rsSr
DB Marcell Harris rsSr
DB Duke Dawson Sr
DB Joseph Putu Sr
DB Chris Williamson Jr
DB Chauncey Gardner So
DB C.J. McWilliams So
DB McArthur Burnett rsFr
DB Quincey Lenton rsFr
DB Jeawon Taylor rsFr
Plus 4 walkons
-- DB Shawn Davis Fr
-- DB Marco Wilson Fr
-- DB Elijah Blades Fr
-- Ath Kadarius Toney Fr -- DB or RB?
======================

Mc came in to a 90' something class, and in 2 months brought it up to a Top 20 class.
He followed that up with an (under-rated imo) number #12 class.
This year it will very likely end up as a Top 10 class, with a Top 5 still possible.
But that's just the service chumps ratings. Mc's on the field performance says that those first 2 classes were under-rated, or he's one of the BoAT coaches, (2x SECe-C). o_O

The conflict happens when the ranking services rank the Gator recruits low, but then those recruits perform at a much higher level, like they are doing right now for UF, and like they did last season too.

I'll just go with Mc-staff's judgments, and let the chumps at the recruiting services go off on their own. I'll take our guys
'on the field performance,' way ahead of their arbitrary and/or biased recruit rankings. :rolleyes:
Their rankings are nothing more than their own opinions, they are not handed down by the ranking gawds. :confused:

Mc has to win/perform. What THEY rank his class counts for squat, except for some fan noise... :cool:

Mc is now the ONLY coach in SEC History to go to the SEC-C game in his 1st 2 years at a school.
And he was the SEC 2015 CoY, and he'd get my vote for that award again for 2016.
Looking at the RESULTS, Mc-staff have far exceeded the ranking chumps in picking PLAYERS.

When have I ever said that Nuss is untouchable and doing a great job? Show me that please. On the other hand you can't get out of your own way.

Not one person on this board had said everything is great but at the same time I can identify positives within the program to go along with the negatives.

By the way are you suggesting that my initial post is incorrect and that we don't have a lot of contributors to this team that are true freshmen?

Look at the title of the thread. No one has ever said that Mac didn't recruit any good players. People have questioned if his classes are good enough to compete with Bama. People have asked why we ignored DT and OL. People have asked why he isn't winning any battles for 5* kids. People have asked why we don't land top 25 kids in the state of Florida. People have asked why even with this talent we can't even field a top 80 offense. People have asked why our 'offensive' genius cannot field an offense. People have asked why Mac loves LDR when it is clear he isn't the best QB on the roster. Are you going to admitt he aslo misses when you learn Jake Allen is a bust? You want to point out a positive and have everyone else not challenge anything going on. When we win the actual SEC or make the playoff we can celebrate success. Until then we are a team digging out of a hole

Last edited:
Look at the title of the thread. No one has ever said that Mac didn't recruit any good players. People have questioned if his classes are good enough to compete with Bama. People have asked why we ignored DT and OL. People have asked why he isn't winning any battles for 5* kids. People have asked why we don't land top 25 kids in the state of Florida. People have asked why even with this talent we can't even field a top 80 offense. People have asked why our 'offensive' genius cannot field an offense. People have asked why Mac loves LDR when it is clear he isn't the best QB on the roster. Are you going to admitt he aslo misses when you learn Jake Allen is a bust? You want to point out a positive and have everyone else not challenge anything going on. When we win the actual SEC or make the playoff we can celebrate success. Until then we are a team digging out of a hole
We haven't ignored OL. That is another myth that has been debunked. We have 15 scholly olineman on the roster right now. Generally you don't carry more than 16 scholly olineman on a college football roster.

Everybody misses on recruits. Even Saban and Meyer miss. Not sure what that has to do with anything.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I am not happy with the offense. But win or lose that is all the nellies harp on. "Omg omg omg we are terrible on offense so the win on the road at LSU doesn't count and winning the SECe cannot be enjoyed. Omg omg omg"

Hyperbole much? As I keep saying, the two points aren't mutually exclusive. You can be happy with winning the East while realizing that the way we are playing on offense isn't sustainable moving forward. This is similar to 12' when we won 11 games under Muschamp with an offense in the 100s and everyone then was shouted down with "we won 11 games quit bitching about the offense!" The offenses lack of performance was a precursor of what was to come. Eventually we stopped winning the close games and the program tanked.

Now do I predict the same for Mac? No, I feel we're recruiting much more balanced classes and overall have a better staff. But having an offense ranked 102nd in year two under an offensive coach is certainly not a great sign either, despite the close games we keep winning. We are also only 1-2 against ranked teams this year. I'll take winning the East any day, but put it into context. The East is currently rated the 2nd worst P-5 division and against the three ranked teams we've played we've been housed in two of them. There are both encouraging and troubling signs. Winning the East doesn't wash away all the troubling signs no more than a bad offense washes away all the good signs, like some of our young guys stepping up. Again...everything has to be black and white on this board.

I see Michi is back with a vengeance after what I assume was a long trip to the ICU for stroke like symptoms occurring at or around 4:30 ET on Saturday.
I about had a stroke and I was pulling for a win. Who knows about Michi as he was pulling for us to lose.

Last edited:
I about had a stroke and I was pulling for a win. Who knows about Michi as he was pulling for us to lose.
I am sure Michi wasn't the only one, when the UF coaches had a chance to stick a dagger in LSU twice in the 4th Quarter and instead elected to play for a field goal. Spurrier would have driven a dagger on the first one and a wooden stake on the second one...and then he would have danced on their grave. Never would have come to a 4th down goal line stand had the coaches done their jobs. Florida had complete control of the LOS at that point. Michi would be dancing on the UF coaches collective graves had LSU scored there at the end and this type of thread would not be made. ...a game of inches, it is.

Hyperbole much? As I keep saying, the two points aren't mutually exclusive. You can be happy with winning the East while realizing that the way we are playing on offense isn't sustainable moving forward. This is similar to 12' when we won 11 games under Muschamp with an offense in the 100s and everyone then was shouted down with "we won 11 games quit bitching about the offense!" The offenses lack of performance was a precursor of what was to come. Eventually we stopped winning the close games and the program tanked.

Now do I predict the same for Mac? No, I feel we're recruiting much more balanced classes and overall have a better staff. But having an offense ranked 102nd in year two under an offensive coach is certainly not a great sign either, despite the close games we keep winning. We are also only 1-2 against ranked teams this year. I'll take winning the East any day, but put it into context. The East is currently rated the 2nd worst P-5 division and against the three ranked teams we've played we've been housed in two of them. There are both encouraging and troubling signs. Winning the East doesn't wash away all the troubling signs no more than a bad offense washes away all the good signs, like some of our young guys stepping up. Again...everything has to be black and white on this board.

Don't disagree with that at all, the main point of my post was simply that our true freshman have made significant contributions to our team this year. There are 3 reasons for this. #1, we needed to play these guys because of attrition through injuries, #2, we had a lot of EE's (I believe 11), that really helps in getting true freshman up to speed quickly. #3, we recruited some guys that we would have to classify as surprises based on their star rankings, etc. Our roster is still unbalanced although it's getting better. If we're going to sign more OL, where are we going to take these scholly's from? One of the reasons we are having trouble getting OL commitments this year is the other programs are using our roster of 15 OLs against us.We're much thinner at LB and DB going forward. As far as the offense goes, we can better judge it next year, as we are basically returning all the starters and hopefully one of the young QBs will step up.

Don't disagree with that at all, the main point of my post was simply that our true freshman have made significant contributions to our team this year. There are 3 reasons for this. #1, we needed to play these guys because of attrition through injuries, #2, we had a lot of EE's (I believe 11), that really helps in getting true freshman up to speed quickly. #3, we recruited some guys that we would have to classify as surprises based on their star rankings, etc. Our roster is still unbalanced although it's getting better. If we're going to sign more OL, where are we going to take these scholly's from? One of the reasons we are having trouble getting OL commitments this year is the other programs are using our roster of 15 OLs against us.We're much thinner at LB and DB going forward. As far as the offense goes, we can better judge it next year, as we are basically returning all the starters and hopefully one of the young QBs will step up.

I agree a lot of their contributions have come because we lack depth. But guys like Perrine, Cleveland, Taylor, Hammond, etc. are going to be front line guys eventually. We just need to fill holes and surround them.

As for the OL, I could see some transfers and Sharpe is supposed to go pro. The best linemen are the younger ones so anybody who has been passed up, somebody like Riles for example, could possibly leave. It always works out. DB we have a great class and at LB I think Miller is the best defensive player in the class. We just need more depth.

I am sure Michi wasn't the only one, when the UF coaches had a chance to stick a dagger in LSU twice in the 4th Quarter and instead elected to play for a field goal. Spurrier would have driven a dagger on the first one and a wooden stake on the second one...and then he would have danced on their grave. Never would have come to a 4th down goal line stand had the coaches done their jobs. Florida had complete control of the LOS at that point. Michi would be dancing on the UF coaches collective graves had LSU scored there at the end and this type of thread would not be made. ...a game of inches, it is.
You put that as a coaching issue for bad play calling? Or some of Macs recruits not executing?

I'm not tired of hearing it, I'm just getting used to hearing it. ;)

2015 Class had 6 ESPN Top 300's, with 2 five stars, #1 OT Ivey and #2 DE Jefferson.
RB Scarlett and WR Callaway are pushing 5 star performance so far at UF imo.

2016 Class had 7 ESPN Top 300's, and 2 JuCo Top 50's.
DE Clayton and WR Cleveland should probably have been 5 star rated, judging by their play so far.
Saban tried to flip RB Perine and LB Moon both supposedly 3 stars from Ala, but he failed to do so.

2017 ESPN Recruit Rankings has UF with:
7 ESPN Top 300's and a total of 11 with 4 star ratings out of 15 commits.

Last Friday, Gator 2017 commit RB Malik Davis *** rushed for 279 yards (12.7 ypc) and 4 TD's on 22 carries to lead his team to the 3rd round of the FL HS playoffs. That game put him at 2,130 yds with 31 TD's for the year, and Davis is averaging 12.3 YPC over his Sr. season. (another of the many that were/are under-rated iG's opinion)

Flip Alert: FS/QB Tray Bishop **** from Dawson, Ga had committed to AU as a QB, but he wants to pay safety in college. He’s clearly very interested in the Gators (DB-U) and the idea of playing safety in their solid secondary.

Now, if they can just flip OT Alex Leatherwood ***** away from Bama, that would be very SWEET! They at least have him thinking about it for now....

They also have a shot at flipping OT Navaughn Donaldson **** from Miami. His commitment to Miami happened under the previous staff and Donaldson is reconsidering that decision. He officially visited UF last weekend with his mother, who had some high praise for the Gators afterward.

And there are several others that have yet to commit that are strongly considering the Gators as their future home.
================

The Florence, SC DE Xavier Thomas ***** for 2018 is from Florence, S.C., but that entire side of his mother’s family is from Gainesville and still lives in town. “They’ve all die-hard Gator fans,” Thomas said. “My whole family came with me to the UF vs SCa game.” The 6-foot-3, 250-pound pass rusher is the #1 ranked DE in the nation’s and #2 overall prospect. His primary recruiter for UF is DL coach Chris Rumph, who was born and raised in SCa. That connection helped Rumph build a relationship with Thomas. “This is just a special place. They’re building a whole new facility, but it’s just not that. It’s about life after football.” Gator Nation is a very big place, as all of the Florida fans know.

The 2018 4-star WR Jacob Copeland 6-1 188 Jr from Pensacola, Fla., plans to commit on his birthday, July 19, and his top schools right now are Florida and Clempson. “I like the way their (UF) offenses are set up. They pass the ball around a lot,” said Copeland, who is ranked the nation’s No. 8 WR and No. 68 overall recruit for 2018.“It was a dream school for me coming up,” Copeland said. “When I was kid I was like, "What do I have to do to get a scholarship to go to Florida?"

If the glass is half full or half empty is for each to decide, but for myself, it looks to me like they are building the program with the right people, and they are doing it the right way. :cool:

Yea I don't get why Davis is only a 3-star. He has a nice build, he has speed and wiggle, and he's crazy productive. I see no difference between him and Lemons and Davis actually is a better natural runner. He's arguably the best back in the state and no worse than 1-3. Just like I don't understand why Allen is a 4-star throwing for 140 yards/game on a stacked HS team. Probably another Nuss special. I'm hoping we go elsewhere for a QB.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Yea I don't get why Davis is only a 3-star. He has a nice build, he has speed and wiggle, and he's crazy productive. I see no difference between him and Lemons and Davis actually is a better natural runner. He's arguably the best back in the state and no worse than 1-3. Just like I don't understand why Allen is a 4-star throwing for 140 yards/game on a stacked HS team. Probably another Nuss special. I'm hoping we go elsewhere for a QB.

Davis is faster than Lemons, who was a bigger 'power' back.
The biggest plus is that Davis has a 4.0 character rating. :cool:

Trask anyone? :D

Malik Davis is highly underrated. He's from the same area as Ray Ray McCloud and more productive than McCloud was yet McCloud was a 5*.

Malik Davis is highly underrated. He's from the same area as Ray Ray McCloud and more productive than McCloud was yet McCloud was a 5*.

Ah come on PG, you just gotta trust all of those ranking services, because surely they know more than the coaches do about football... :rolleyes: (and yes, I'm calling them Shirley) ;)

And McCloud was like 170 soaking wet too. Idk what is because there really isn't a good explanation for it. It isn't size or speed or stats. I think I saw where he ran 4.45 electronic at one of these camps. He has everything.

And McCloud was like 170 soaking wet too. Idk what is because there really isn't a good explanation for it. It isn't size or speed or stats. I think I saw where he ran 4.45 electronic at one of these camps. He has everything.

And he's a life long Gator fan that's always wanted to be a Gator. Another BIG plus imo. :cool:

Haven't watched Davis that much but I tend to agree with you about Allen. The times I have watched him I don't see anything pointing to him being a great college QB and it seems he doesn't up his game the better the competition gets.

Vosean Joseph was my favorite recruit coming in to this class. Glad he looks like he will pan out. And Reese has a soft spot from me because he is from Michigan and snubbed that asshole Harbaugh

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Reese is one of my favorite freshman. He may lack top notch athleticism, but he seems to be clairvoyant when it comes to tackling. I mean he knows exactly where to be every damn play, it's uncanny.

Reese is one of my favorite freshman. He may lack top notch athleticism, but he seems to be clairvoyant when it comes to tackling. I mean he knows exactly where to be every damn play, it's uncanny.

Randy Shannon and Rumph are the only saving grace for our DC's awful shortcomings and that won't last because they will get pulled away. Especially after what Randy is doing with his position group he might start getting another shot. It will come even more to light if they play well the next two games, we have the chance to be that hot college team that finds ways to gut out warrior wins inexplicably with injuries all over the board like someone does every season... this time of year especially winning football games is a want to attitude with who has the toughest guys on the field, we did that last week and have two more huge chances to do it again. We could be like the Giants two super bowl teams, average all year then get the biggest opportunities there are against better opponents but are capable of competing because of the defense and some fortunate bounces...

Randy Shannon and Rumph are the only saving grace for our DC's awful shortcomings and that won't last because they will get pulled away. Especially after what Randy is doing with his position group he might start getting another shot. It will come even more to light if they play well the next two games, we have the chance to be that hot college team that finds ways to gut out warrior wins inexplicably with injuries all over the board like someone does every season... this time of year especially winning football games is a want to attitude with who has the toughest guys on the field, we did that last week and have two more huge chances to do it again. We could be like the Giants two super bowl teams, average all year then get the biggest opportunities there are against better opponents but are capable of competing because of the defense and some fortunate bounces...

Numbers-

What would you think of promoting Shannon to DC?

JMOHO's of course, but Shannon hasn't done any more with the LB'ers, than Rumph has done with the DL. Both are doing great.
Both are great 'position' coaches, but as HC's, not so much....
And DC Collins was also a LB coach, so it's not ALL Shannon with the LB'ers.
The DC and his position coaches (D-team) sit around the table and plan things together.

Does DC Geoff Colling get no credit, when people expected a drop-off in the defense when musclecramp left?
1st year = #8 Defense in the Nation, #3 SEC -- The 2015 Gators were one of 7 FBS teams since 1996 to not allow a TD against 3 different FBS Power 5 conference opponents in road or neutral-site games in the same season. Tennessee (1998) and LSU (2011) are the only other SEC teams to accomplish that feat, and like Florida, record those 3 games against SEC foes. UF was the only team in the country in 2015 to hold 4 FBS opponents to a 3rd-down conversion rate of less than 17%. Additionally, the Gators are one of 3 teams to hold 2 FBS opponents under 10% in that category. IMOHO, Collins has been a step up from musclecramp's defense. :cool:
Go take a look at Collins 'Coaching Accomplishments' for yourselves at: http://floridagators.com/coaches.aspx?rc=475&path=football

2nd year = Currently ranked at #5 in the Nation. o_O

Last edited:
Numbers-

What would you think of promoting Shannon to DC?

I would be fine with it, he would need to be more aggressive in the past than he has he loves to sit in those deep coverages and base 4-3's a lot like the NFL in his past... We need to be more aggressive than we are even with the injuries with the DB's we have, we never even sent a weak side Corner blitz the last two games... I believe the only one we were sending we killed it pre snap when the QB saw it coming then Quincy backed off and batted the ball down to his side on that same snap adjustment. I liked how we were in a 5-2 and walking up everyone exactly like Alabama did but we were not getting any movement towards the LOS and helping their strength and I still have NO IDEA what the hell that gap is we leave to the strong side of the field to make it look like we are in a weird 4-4 front with a 3-4 scheme standing the DE. It's not confusing or fooling anyone and people are running right at it blowing it wide open

JMOHO's of course, but Shannon hasn't done any more with the LB'ers, than Rumph has done with the DL. Both are doing great.
Both are great 'position' coaches, but as HC's, not so much....
And DC Collins was also a LB coach, so it's not ALL Shannon with the LB'ers.
The DC and his position coaches (D-team) sit around the table and plan things together.

Does DC Geoff Colling get no credit, when people expected a drop-off in the defense when musclecramp left?
1st year = #8 Defense in the Nation, #3 SEC -- The 2015 Gators were one of 7 FBS teams since 1996 to not allow a TD against 3 different FBS Power 5 conference opponents in road or neutral-site games in the same season. Tennessee (1998) and LSU (2011) are the only other SEC teams to accomplish that feat, and like Florida, record those 3 games against SEC foes. UF was the only team in the country in 2015 to hold 4 FBS opponents to a 3rd-down conversion rate of less than 17%. Additionally, the Gators are one of 3 teams to hold 2 FBS opponents under 10% in that category. IMHOH, Collins has been a step up from musclecramp's defense. :cool:
Go take a look at Collins 'Coaching Accomplishments' for yourselves at: http://floridagators.com/coaches.aspx?rc=475&path=football

2nd year = Currently ranked at #5 in the Nation. o_O

I'm having a harder and harder time criticizing Collins. Numbers and Ooz know more what they're looking at than I do, and their critiques do make sense, and we had some busts earlier in the year. But this defense is playing great to close out the year, and doing it while dealing with tough injuries. The defense dominated SC at every level. And they gave up some yards against LSU, but made huge plays at the end of drives. I can't call the fumble lucky, because we had guys in the backfield swiping at the ball as soon as it was handed off. Position coaches are really doing a job as well. Secondary has been dominant for a lot of the year, d-line is getting into everyone's backfield, and the LBs are flying around and really lighting guys up when they get there.

I just want to see us blitz just SOME, we could get to the QB even more with our db's jumping routes like we do pretty much every time we blitz... if you go back and look at what happens on plays this year when we blitz it has to be one of the highest pct's of bad plays for the opponent as any team in the country because of our secondary holding their weight on the back end, every time anzalone blitzed he either sacked the QB, knocked it down himself or forced a terrible throw... and when Davis blitzed the QB died, we aren't getting to the QB enough with the DL and the only yardage we are giving up is because of it and it could be even better, its getting us beat on 3rd downs. I know the freshman you don't wanna blitz them much and get the calls in quick to do it but we need to be running something with Harris off the edge to force the issue or someone in that 5 man front we have plenty back there to get away with it and cause big losses or turnovers. We can't get turnovers with our elite secondary if you don't get in the QB's grill and make him try to squeeze some balls in of his back foot. Even if we give up a few big plays from it it's still better than letting the other team gain some offense slowly in the run game on run downs to keep it 3rd and short to medium. We will need to do it to FSU with their OL problems and a QB that's been used to getting hit so much he will get it out immediately and let our DB's make game changing plays one on one.

The main thing when you look at a defense is that all three levels have to be schemed to work in sync. The d-line's gaps have to sync with the linebackers alignments and their responsibility and keys and then the coverage behind that has to sync with what we're doing upfront. That's really my biggest criticism.

We'll do something on 3rd and long like trying to try to get edge pressure by stunting the end and LB which is cool, but then behind it you'd expect some sort of robber call to take away the quick throw that is sure to come to that side. But instead of doing that we'll have the safety in a cover 2 look or the nickel playing the flats. So the call upfront was good but then the coverage behind it didn't match to take away what the offense is almost certainly gonna do. We do stuff like that all the time.

What I will say is that I like how aggressive we are especially upfront. We 1-gap and run a lot of games with our line which I like. And ironically enough that's what gets us killed against traps and counters like what Arkansas abused us with. But that aggressiveness often goes over that line into being undisciplined and like I mentioned before in that example we don't sync up each level of the defense a lot of times which is where it starts. I think people take for grated the incredible level of talent we have on defense and how it covers up a lot. Brantley, Davis, Anzalone, Maye, Tarbor, and Wilson are all 1st round caliber players. And other guys like Dawson, Cox when healthy, Cece, etc. are all future pros. Me or you could call that defense and have it be good. 'Good' is their floor based on talent alone. That said...I don't have too many beefs with Collins. He's adjusted from last year so I'm sure he'll continue to.

Collins reputation is for being a very aggressive coach with lots of blitzing. He hasn't blitzed as much this year as in the past. I have no issues with our defensive coaching staff.

IMOHO, Collins has been a step up from musclecramp's defense. :cool:

This is silly. Collins has benefited from many of UF's yearly opponents regressing on offense. You can't compare his first 2 years to Muschamp's last 2 years. Collins has only had to face 2 Top 25 offenses during his tenure at UF. Muschamp faced 7 in 2013 and 2014. Georgia, South Carolina, Missouri, FSU, LSU, and Vandy have all taken a step back on offense relative to where they were in 2013 & 2014.

This is silly. Collins has benefited from many of UF's yearly opponents regressing on offense. You can't compare his first 2 years to Muschamp's last 2 years. Collins has only had to face 2 Top 25 offenses during his tenure at UF. Muschamp faced 7 in 2013 and 2014. Georgia, South Carolina, Missouri, FSU, LSU, and Vandy have all taken a step back on offense relative to where they were in 2013 & 2014.

Thank you for pointing out that post. I missed it.

The one thing Muschamp had was a stifling defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT