ADVERTISEMENT

I don't know that it will do any good, but because I loathe the ATF

EvilWayz

Bull Gator
Nov 18, 2006
Jacksonkill, florida
Call your representatives and tell them to vote YES on 44.

The U.S. House is expected to hold a vote this week on H.J.Res.44, legislation that would overturn the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives' (ATF) pistol brace rule. H.J.Res.44, sponsored by Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-GA) and Rep. Richard Hudson (R-NC), is a disapproval resolution under the Congressional Review Act (CRA) that would invalidate ATF’s brace rule and block the agency from reissuing the same rule in the future. The U.S. Senate may consider companion legislation sponsored by Senator John Kennedy (R-LA) shortly thereafter.

Wait what?

This is about ATF schizophrenia on the pistol brace, I don't know what y'all are talking about.

Mdf is having episode.

If he falls to the ground and starts shaking, shove your wallet in his mouth so that he doesn't bite his tongue off.

i dont hate cops, i dont hate anyone, i simply dont like morons that think they have control over me. Shocker.

Stop using and possessing schedule 2 narcotics and you'll be less likely to interact with us.

Or use cocaine and then call us morons when you get arrested. I'm good either way.

LOL, see what i mean

I absolutely do.

You bitch and moan about people bitching and moaning all the time on this board. And yet here you are...bitching and moaning.

We're a nation of laws. Abide by them or suffer the consequences that you said you're so fond of.

Last edited:
Stop using and possessing schedule 2 narcotics and you'll be less likely to interact with us.

Or use cocaine and then call us morons when you get arrested. I'm good either way.
i actually dont use drugs, other than the occasional drink. But if i wanted to i would.

There's a third option concerning drugs I'm fond of.

Don't get caught.

That's what my "recreational" meth users try to do. 😂

The other issue is that these people, who claim they are only harming themselves, are robbing their neighbors or even killing others in an effort to support their habits.

MDF was talking about how sad it is to see a kid going through body dysmorphia. He should come along with me and see the children being raised by drug addicts. Stepping over 37 piles of dog crap and a million roaches to pickup a malnourished 3 year old off the floor because DHR is too afraid to enter the house without those mean old cops.

That's what my "recreational" meth users try to do. 😂

The other issue is that these people, who claim they are only harming themselves, are robbing their neighbors or even killing others in an effort to support their habits.

MDF was talking about how sad it is to see a kid going through body dysmorphia. He should come along with me and see the children being raised by drug addicts. Stepping over 37 piles of dog crap and a million roaches to pickup a malnourished 3 year old off the floor because DHR is too afraid to enter the house without those mean old cops.
My answer to that is the European solution, one of the only things they aren't dogshit at.

People have been getting high since they figured out how.

You can't stop it, nor contain this.

Thanks to Prohibition, the first rise if the Karen's, we have organized crime, and thanks to the War on Drugs, instead of the plaza system and many small gangs, we have an international network of gangs operating worldwide and within prisons working as security and distribution for organized crime and the best thing since the suicide vest, the cartel system.

When all we had to do is tax the drugs, leave the responsible drug users alone and use a portion of the revenue collected to hospitalize and treat the irresponsible and the lost.

Assuming the CIA didn't create it we wouldn't have crack or meth because there wouldn't be a need.

This concludes this period of instruction.

Up next, my thoughts on legalized prostitution.

Reactions: BSC911
My answer to that is the European solution, one of the only things they aren't dogshit at.

Thanks to Prohibition, the first rise if the Karen's, we have organized crime, and thanks to the War on Drugs, instead of the plaza system and many small gangs, we have an international network of gangs operating worldwide and within prisons working as security and distribution for organized crime and the best thing since the suicide vest, the cartel system.

When all we had to do is tax the drugs, leave the responsible drug users alone and use a portion of the revenue collected to hospitalize and treat the irresponsible and the lost.

Assuming the CIA didn't create it we wouldn't have crack or meth because there wouldn't be a need.

You would still have addicts and the problems that addicts create. Europe has them too.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator

the same clowns that defend your right to bear arms, are the ones trying to throw you in jail for having a bit of harmless fun, you really cannot make this shit up.

Well that's where personal responsibility enters the equation.

I know drugs are illegal, so if I use them anyways, that's on me.

He's FOS. But it is funny how he hates cops because of his garbage life choices. Most losers do.

He's FOS. But it is funny how he hates cops because of his garbage life choices. Most losers do.
i dont hate cops, they are a necessary evil in society, i think we can certainly do better, small minded idiots with a gun....

Homeless people who use drugs commit criminal acts at three times the rate of homeless people who only consume alcohol. That's not a coincidence.

I don't believe cheaper prices and easier access will solve the other crimes associated with drug use.

Meth is cheap as hell. Meth heads are more likely than anyone to burglarize your house and steal your catalytic converter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT