ADVERTISEMENT

I do not usually start these kinds of threads, but isn't this precious? Bless thier little hearts

FSU beating us a few years with rock skipping D2 level Qb's has them actually believing ACC > SEC in difficulty now. That's special

well if we beat treon but we lost to Georgia Tech, must mean the SEC just ain't that tough and GT is not that bad after all.

Nice strawman. FSU losing to GT has been the highlight of you and MJ's college football since the day your program (Meyer) hauled ass to Ohio.

lol I forgot they lost to GT until I had to start thinking about their laughable schedule. I forgot they still had a program

I think the funniest part is that the ring also commemorates their bowl game - which they lost. It's a participation trophy.

participation_trophy.jpg

By the way, Noles, you didn't beat "all" the FBS teams in the state last year - you didn't play FAU, FIU or UCF.

Reactions: MJWilliamson
I think the funniest part is that the ring also commemorates their bowl game - which they lost. It's a participation trophy.

participation_trophy.jpg

By the way, Noles, you didn't beat "all" the FBS teams in the state last year - you didn't play FAU, FIU or UCF.

FAU was a powerhouse, I hear.

FSUcks didn't even get to play for the Cupcake-C. So instead, they were making rings to celebrate the 'mythical state of Florida championship.'

Meanwhile,the Gator team voted against having rings made for themselves to commemorate the 'real SECe Division Title.' That's the difference between the Gator players attitudes, and a pack of wanna-be criminole Clown-U pretenders.... o_O

Pretty mixed bag there I'd say. Don't see many world beaters in that bunch.

We sucked at USC last year and will probably suck this year too - and we were definitely not world beaters - but we did beat one of your division champs and were 6 points away from beating the champ of the other division.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT