ADVERTISEMENT

I did a search on…

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Sad’s Net Worth and Google came back with an LOL? It’s amazing how those who don’t support the football program monetarily are the ones who know all about the NIL, the Portal and what The University of Florida is doing wrong in those areas. And I love the comments about how Strickland is the worse A.D. ever and Muschamp according to Sad was the worse coach ever. When’s the last time we went 11-2 and tied for 1st in the East? Asked once if he can recruit by a reporter he responded, “Hell yeah, have you seen my wife?”

Strickland hasn’t been the best but, look back over the Gator past and you’ll find a 0-10-1 1979 football team and very little success until SOS took over. And basketball was terrible besides a few years until Billy D. came along. They said the same about Jeremy Foley despite some success.

Do your research youngsters and those who have never paid Rivals a Dime.

Sad’s Net Worth and Google came back with an LOL? It’s amazing how those who don’t support the football program monetarily are the ones who know all about the NIL, the Portal and what The University of Florida is doing wrong in those areas. And I love the comments about how Strickland is the worse A.D. ever and Muschamp according to Sad was the worse coach ever. When’s the last time we went 11-2 and tied for 1st in the East? Asked once if he can recruit by a reporter he responded, “Hell yeah, have you seen my wife?” Meanwhile we have a DUDE wanting to be dominated by Sad pretending to be a woman.
OcoF.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT