ADVERTISEMENT

I always love a good what if when it comes to politics

BillytheC

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021
imnsho, it is not a if they dump joey, but a when they dump joey..I have read that Kammie is furious that the dim leadership does not want her to head the presidential ticket. So here is my big what if- they use the 25thj amendment to oust joey and that makes kammie the prez. She wants the opportunity to run for re-election as she has been a good little soldier and carried joey's water. The dim leaders say hell no- now Kammie does have to name a VP and she is so pissed at the dims that she goes to Trump and says I want to name you my VP (yes far fetched but stranger things have happened) and the tells the DNC, either you name me the replacement candidate or that is what I am going to do. Would make for a helluva fall

imnsho, it is not a if they dump joey, but a when they dump joey..I have read that Kammie is furious that the dim leadership does not want her to head the presidential ticket. So here is my big what if- they use the 25thj amendment to oust joey and that makes kammie the prez. She wants the opportunity to run for re-election as she has been a good little soldier and carried joey's water. The dim leaders say hell no- now Kammie does have to name a VP and she is so pissed at the dims that she goes to Trump and says I want to name you my VP (yes far fetched but stranger things have happened) and the tells the DNC, either you name me the replacement candidate or that is what I am going to do. Would make for a helluva fall
While that would be funny I bet she picks Hillbot then resigns.

Never underestimate her commitment to The Party.

If it ends up being Kamala, they'll have to put her in lockdown like they did with Biden in '20.

They don't want voters to know her.

Reactions: NavigatorII
I want joey out and kammie as the 47th prez as it will further divide the dimocrap party

Not sure how much a huge amount of money could buy the decision but I doubt she will step aside as she will want to be POTUS. No way though does she do that. With some states unless the rules were changed she is the only option now anyway by being listed on the ticket I think but I am not even sure the exact scenarios with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT