ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting I’m expecting Georgia to be the selection

Corey Bender

Administrator
Mar 26, 2018

I just submitted my Rivals FutureCast prediction for Jamon Johnson, a top-20 ILB who is announcing his decision tomorrow.

Over the past couple of months, many believed Johnson’s decision was going to come down to Maryland and Florida, but I’m rolling with UGA based off everything I’m hearing.

Johnson visited Florida a handful of months ago and is teammates with Clinton Burton, one of the Gators’ four-star DB commits. Christian Robinson and others have done a great job of recruiting him, while Gainesville and campus itself really impressed Johnson as well.

However, I don’t believe it’s going to get Florida over the hump though, but we will be tuned in for the announcement either way.

Below is what Johnson said about Florida early today when speaking with Rivals..

“I fell in love with the town when I visited,” said Dumas-Johnson. “Coach C-Rob and I have built a good relationship since he's been recruiting me and that's a big thing for me, a relationship. I feel as though I can trust coach C-Rob. I went down to Florida and I loved everything. I feel as though Florida is a place I could be. My teammate CJ Burton being committed there helps Florida a lot.”

CLICK HERE for that full story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News