ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter to enter an alford plea

BillytheC

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021

a type of guilty plea where Biden would acknowledge prosecutors have enough evidence to convict, but does not admit wrongdoing while accepting sentencing from the judge, according to CNN.
Isn't that generally called a "no contest" plea? I don't think we have any lawyers here anymore. Biden is going to pardon him anyway. It's what I would do, it's family no matter how disgusting they all are.

Isn't that generally called a "no contest" plea? I don't think we have any lawyers here anymore. Biden is going to pardon him anyway. It's what I would do, it's family no matter how disgusting they all are.
And in related news, CNN “pardons” Brian Stelter who worked tirelessly to discredit the Laptop when it…turned out to be true.

So much for “reliable sources”…

Appreciate you man and the kind words from Fresno and Illegal

I can’t let Napier, who has become the Biden of Gator Football, overly color my experience, esp. at 99/year.
LOL,,,,,,,,,this reminds me of a ghost from the past. War Chant. Any mention of recruiting on the free board got a ban for ANYBODY, including premium members. I can't imagine paying money for recruitniks blow sunshine up my ass. What's it like over there? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
No. Nolo contendre is where you place yourself at the mercy of the court but is not an admission of guilt.

Alford plea you are admitting you did it but not pleading guilty.

A lot of states prohibit Alford pleas and you can only do it on specific charges in the federal court system.

Reactions: grandhavendiddy
No. Nolo contendre is where you place yourself at the mercy of the court but is not an admission of guilt.

Alford plea you are admitting you did it but not pleading guilty.

A lot of states prohibit Alford pleas and you can only do it on specific charges in the federal court system.
I was hearing today the prosecution was PISSED the judge allowed it. They had reams of embarrassing testimony to be called to the stand. 😂 Today in court, I could have sworn he pled guilty to 9 counts?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT