ADVERTISEMENT

How bad is Tennessee?

Florida's schedule so far has been utter trash.
FSUs schedule has just been so tough as well. We do have 3 top 10 teams on our schedule however. The only thing that may keep you from not being bowl eligible this year is the trash schedule FSU has and how bad the ACC is this year.

What’s been trash this year is the entire FSU team! I think that is something we can all agree with.

We held hem to 3 points yesterday....that's the fewest points they've scored against us since we shut them out in 1994.
Not sure how we'll do against UGA, Auburn and LSU but I like how the D is playing...no quit...getting sacks, turnovers, adjusting when they were put in a bad position from our turnovers....the young guys are stepping up. We're thin but the players are playing hard and the coaching has been pretty good job of developing and coaching up the talent.

Our 2nd half adjustments have been good so far IMO...I love that. Still a long season but hell...4-0 is where I hoped we would be at this point. I"m happy, we might not win some games but this team won't quit.

What’s so wrong about trash?

88g_5e8ec081-86a8-45fc-82b8-54dfe21edfa0.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT