ADVERTISEMENT

Hopefully Eddy can beat UK by himself

lol - If we can't run the ball down KY's throat we are really in trouble later this season.

KY gave up nearly 600 yards and 40+ points at home to an average team....I bet we score more than 9.

46885 -- "Hopefully Eddy can beat UK by himself"

Nope, he'd need a kick or punt returner to at least get him near mid-field. ;)
After that, it's in the bag,,, or rather between the sticks... :cool:

UK was leading 35-10 in the first half. If you fall 25 points behind, there won't be enough time for the Gator Defense to score 4 touchdowns for you by the end of the game.

UK was leading 35-10 in the first half. If you fall 25 points behind, there won't be enough time for the Gator Defense to score 4 touchdowns for you by the end of the game.

But 'Tucky stayed in the locker room at halftime. Didn't score a point in the 2nd half and gave up 27

All you have to do is get through the 1st half.

I swear to god...some of you secretly pride yourselves on being clever trolls, and you really do try.

But i swear I don't know if any of you have brain matter thicker than oatmeal or if you realize how boring and pathetic your shtick is.

Please, try harder.

Reactions: MJWilliamson
But 'Tucky stayed in the locker room at halftime. Didn't score a point in the 2nd half and gave up 27

All you have to do is get through the 1st half.

I've heard that 11 times before, somewhere else... :cool:

I swear to god...some of you secretly pride yourselves on being clever trolls, and you really do try.

It is usually the FSU fans.

But i swear I don't know if any of you have brain matter thicker than oatmeal or if you realize how boring and pathetic your shtick is.

They choose to be FSU fans. That tells you what you need to know.

I think you're underestimating the time to kill on the UK defense. Kentucky is so thin on D-Line and so inexperienced at linebacker you could likely hand it off to the tackle for a 15 yard gain by the 3rd quarter. We didn't give up a single run longer than 14 yards and USM still had plenty of time to keep sweeping those corners 4 to 7 yards at time for long drives and easy scores.

We just need to run the ball more and we'll be fine, I'm pretty confident we're going to score a lot more than 9 points

Reactions: GatorNation79
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT