ADVERTISEMENT

Homeless VETS being booted from hotels to make room for migrants. This is one SICK party.

Now you see why the military votes 70% Republican. It has been 80 years since a democrat was elected, and not SLASHED the military budget to get welfare for their voters.
Big O spent more in the military than Donald did. FYI. Not that facts matter to you retards

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
So people who FOUGHT for this country given the boot for people who have ILLEGALLY snuck in to this country. Outrageous.

Biden admin, NY officials slammed after homeless veterans booted from migrant hotels: 'Slap in the face'

This thread isn’t going well for the trumpanzees. Lol typical puffer fish can’t take a punch.

But what about...

Big O spent more in the military than Donald did. FYI. Not that facts matter to you retards
Looks like this will be ANOTHER day I have to educate the dumb....

Will you explain to everyone else the FULL bill...not just this small part? No..because you are too dumb

So people who FOUGHT for this country given the boot for people who have ILLEGALLY snuck in to this country. Outrageous.

Biden admin, NY officials slammed after homeless veterans booted from migrant hotels: 'Slap in the face'

That occurred in my hometown and I have HS classmates protesting it and one politician classmate actively working against it. People are very pissed ...

• Haha
Reactions: DC407
Will you explain to everyone else the FULL bill...not just this small part? No..because you are too dumb
You will not get an answer as there is no stand alone bill. The dems love to play this game of packing garbage into a bill and then calling out republicans for not wanting to vote for the small amount of good in it. But let me know if you get an answer because he once told me that he answers all questions.

I should have clicked on the link and saw it involved the hotel in Newburgh. I thought the link was referring to the hotel in Rockland county where New York City mayor Eric Adams was trying to place migrants. That is what I was referencing when I talked about my hometown being involved and classmates being involved in protesting not the one in Newburgh no, no idea about that so my bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT