ADVERTISEMENT

Holy Crap!!!! The first humans in North America were NOLES!!!!!!!

If true, then very interesting for sure. A hypothesis being tested to see if demonstrable positive and repeatable results can be obtained?

Sound's like real science being done to me, and by real, highly credentialed scientists too...

Ole Billy-Bob back in Arkansas must be so jealous of all this. Guess I'll just go have a beer wid him and see if I can console him over his own 15 minutes of fame being over....

If they do this and you hear about the results, please post it here. Thanks in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
So you'll be interested in this, at least I would think so.

After that interview, they talked to him for a while and they discussed an episode from season 2 where there was some radio frequency they found (forgive me because I'm going off my memory of listening to Rick and Bubba on my way to work Wednesday) and they ended up broadcasting it on a low frequency local FM station and over the course of the next 24-48 hours dozens of reports of ET sightings in that broadcast area happened.

So...Bubba suggested that they play it over their signal that covers nationwide, as an experiment.

And sometime soon, they're going to do it.
Ah, the brown note. That wasn't UFO's. Could have been cigar-shaped, though. 🤣

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
In this scenario, I'm Steph Curry.
mountain GIF

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT