ADVERTISEMENT

Holy Crap!!!! The first humans in North America were NOLES!!!!!!!

The only thing that gets you going is being a non paying for 20 years p@s who is my puppet as the day I posted you ran to my post like you used to run to your dorm room to watch Saved by the Bell with your Fav., may he R.I.P. Screech.

b3093a2f2c6091b478961a3ea865b4e5.gif

Suck it sheep....

Reactions: sadgator
Well derp, of course Noles were first in the Americas.

Humans came over the land bridge from what is now Russia to what is now Alaska. When strong groups came over, weak groups ran from them. What is the farthest point in the North Americas from Alaska? Florida. Who ran the farthest, and were therefore the weakest? Those in Florida. Who ended up in Florida? The Seminoles. Who are therefore the weakest out of all the indigenous peoples? Obviously, the Seminoles.

But, we all already knew that. So, derp.

Humans came over the land bridge from what is now Russia to what is now Alaska. When strong groups came over, weak groups ran from them. What is the farthest point in the North Americas from Alaska? Florida. Who ran the farthest, and were therefore the weakest? Those in Florida. Who ended up in Florida? The Seminoles. Who are therefore the weakest out of all the indigenous peoples? Obviously, the Seminoles.

LSAO…they were already “conquered” before woolly mammoths went extinct….

Last edited:

Now this is funny!!

The instaGATOR has now fully applied the Coup de Grus to the mouth running, know in all chumps....

The instaGATOR has now fully applied the Coup de Grus to the mouth running, know in all chumps....

Did you mean coup de gras, or coup de grâce?

Evidently you understand the term about as well as you spell it, because, while there is a death blow in the story, you did not apply it. Unless, of course, you are Larry. Which, TBH, I can see, because Larry is a delusional idiot.

Get technical while avoiding reality is your mainstay, as always.
You understand the position I've taken, but you continue to avoid reality in your usual idiocy.

I really never expected anything different from you.

If I'm incorrect, then go after Dr Travis Taylor and the Scientific Method being used at Skinwalker Ranch.
Otherwise feel free to continue in your vast ignorance....

Last edited:
Get technical while avoiding reality is your mainstay, as always.
You understand the position I've taken, but you continue to avoid reality in your usual idiocy.

I really never expected anything different from you.

If I'm incorrect, the go after Dr Travis Taylor and the Scientific Method being used at Skinwalker Ranch.
Otherwise feel free to continue in your vast ignorance....
The article YOU POSTED was about Larry killing Jimmy because he thought Jimmy was trying to feed him to Bigfoot. How you get a "coup de gras" out of that I would LOVE to know.

Please, explain it to us normals.

The article YOU POSTED was about Larry killing Jimmy because he thought Jimmy was trying to feed him to Bigfoot. How you get a "coup de gras" out of that I would LOVE to know.

That link was to the last page in the thread, with many posts included in it.
Freveredbrains is the one that posted the crap that you are referring to, not me. I'd say that you're just acting stupid, but with you it's more likely not an act.

This might be the instaGATOR's Coup-de-Grace:

(delivering the killing blow to the ignorant morons that refuse to understand what the 'Infinite Universe' is and what infinite means....)

Rick & Bubby University Show

The Truth About Skinwalker Ranch with Dr. Travis Taylor

Whatever...
The important part is this, it's a coup-de-bite-me for the ignorant/idiot chumps....
😜

Crickets.

And yet you posted a laugh emoji to IPD, so we know you read it. So instead of "crickets", lets go with "you know you made yourself look stupid, now you are ignoring it in the hopes it just goes away". Won't help though, because it's not that you LOOK stupid, it's that you ARE stupid. And you keep proving it over, and over, and over, because you can't keep your man pleaser shut for 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Whatever...
The important part is this, it's a coup-de-bite-me for the ignorant/idiot chumps....
😜

Well, according to recent studies those indigenous people came from Asia. They were migrants as well.
Another peat bog near Miami had remains that seemed to be from 10,000 year old N.France boat people. (I didn't find a link to that decades old find).

Florida has several other places with people from all over the freakin' world... History in the 'Infinite Universe' is a lot bigger and a lot older than modern people have been led to believe....

Another peat bog near Miami had remains that seemed to be from 10,000 year old N.France boat people. (I didn't find a link to that decades old find).

Florida has several other places with people from all over the freakin' world... History in the 'Infinite Universe' is a lot bigger and a lot older than modern people have been led to believe....

Yes, the Portuguese were sailing across the Atlantic in reed boats almost a thousand years before Columbus accidentally landed in the Caribbean.

Reactions: instaGATOR
That link was to the last page in the thread, with many posts included in it.
Freveredbrains is the one that posted the crap that you are referring to, not me. I'd say that you're just acting stupid, but with you it's more likely not an act.

This might be the instaGATOR's Coup-de-Grace:

(delivering the killing blow to the ignorant morons that refuse to understand what the 'Infinite Universe' is and what infinite means....)

Rick & Bubby University Show

The Truth About Skinwalker Ranch with Dr. Travis Taylor

The hilarious thing here is that you have no conception of what infinite means. If the universe is infinitely large, then the chances of extraterrestrials finding us is infinitely small. By infinity small, think about winning the lottery every single week for a million years. Smaller than that.

The truth about skinwalker ranch is that foolish people believe such things.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Under 'Speculative Immigration' without any solid proof quite yet....

Mark Anthony and Cleopatra took about 150 ships and sailed away, never to be seen again. The fun story goes that they were the first ones to encounter the Aztec.

When the murdering Spanish arrived later, the Aztec thought that it was the other non-hostiles returning. That mistake nearly wiped them out, and did eventually.

MA & Cleo left them following the coast line north, entering the Mississippi River, then the Ohio River, and eventually stopping in Southern Indiana. Many died and the rest blended in with the various native Indians along the way, speculating that's where big Italian noses on those Indians came from....

I still long for a Tardis, so I could go get a look for myself....
🤓

Sadly those hiding from the reality of an Infinite Universe,' under their beds in the basement, are looking more feeble and dumber by the day....

• Wow
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
The dog-poker wouldn't know the difference between,,,, well, most anything....

But he always knows what he doesn't like, and that's having his close-minded ignorance shoved right up his moronic nose yet again... LMFAO

• Haha
“The thread that wouldn’t die” what’s it’s going to take, a wooden stake or a silver bullet?

You'd need to ask that question of the sadgator, as he's the one that started it both times.

Let’s talk about space aliens!!!! Not too early to go off on that tangent….

Or other morons combining and
Gators…made by space aliens…

giphy.gif

egging it on....

Until the iG has to once again bitch-slap them with reality that they apparently still can't handle...
😝

• Haha
You'd need to ask that question of the sadgator, as he's the one that started it both times.

Or other morons combining and

egging it on....

Until the iG has to once again bitch-slap them with reality that they apparently still can't handle...
😝

So you'll be interested in this, at least I would think so.

After that interview, they talked to him for a while and they discussed an episode from season 2 where there was some radio frequency they found (forgive me because I'm going off my memory of listening to Rick and Bubba on my way to work Wednesday) and they ended up broadcasting it on a low frequency local FM station and over the course of the next 24-48 hours dozens of reports of ET sightings in that broadcast area happened.

So...Bubba suggested that they play it over their signal that covers nationwide, as an experiment.

And sometime soon, they're going to do it.

Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT