ADVERTISEMENT

High Gas Prices….I’ve got an app for that.

BeetleBailey79

Green Machine
Dec 2, 2018
Here to throw out a bone to fellow Gator fans. I’m sure most of you have heard the adds soI won’t bore you with details.

It’s simple, open app, find a station, pay for gas, get cash back. It’s that easy. I have one card linked to it that makes it that much easier. Occasionally I’ll have to snap a quick pic of receipt to upload but it’s all done in the app. If anything check it out to see what stations are around you. I’ve got 3 near my house that are always competing. Can usually get .20 back a gallon most of the time.

Pyramid scheme blah blah blah. There’s no catch or BS. You sign up, save, and pass it along. You get bonus % off when people sign up under you. I’m up over $300 right now for simply buying gas. I travel for work as some of you know so always filling up. Currently in Homestead working at a plant and also frequent Port St Lucie. Always try to swing by and see my Gators when I can. Just thought I’d try to help out some fellow fans.

Here’s my link and you’ll get an extra .15 off a gallon your first fill up.

Check out this free app that gets you cash back on gas and other errands! Click this link or use promo code UXSC97 to get an extra 15¢/gal bonus the first time you make a purchase. https://upside.app.link/UXSC97

Here to throw out a bone to fellow Gator fans. I’m sure most of you have heard the adds soI won’t bore you with details.

It’s simple, open app, find a station, pay for gas, get cash back. It’s that easy. I have one card linked to it that makes it that much easier. Occasionally I’ll have to snap a quick pic of receipt to upload but it’s all done in the app. If anything check it out to see what stations are around you. I’ve got 3 near my house that are always competing. Can usually get .20 back a gallon most of the time.

Pyramid scheme blah blah blah. There’s no catch or BS. You sign up, save, and pass it along. You get bonus % off when people sign up under you. I’m up over $300 right now for simply buying gas. I travel for work as some of you know so always filling up. Currently in Homestead working at a plant and also frequent Port St Lucie. Always try to swing by and see my Gators when I can. Just thought I’d try to help out some fellow fans.

Here’s my link and you’ll get an extra .15 off a gallon your first fill up.

Check out this free app that gets you cash back on gas and other errands! Click this link or use promo code UXSC97 to get an extra 15¢/gal bonus the first time you make a purchase. https://upside.app.link/UXSC97
How about low IQ? Got an app for that too? BScuck, is highly interested. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT