ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Dems - READ THIS:

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
But first I've got to ask if you have the guts to see the truth and can man up to the fact that you've been duped by the media and your Democratic base for years. If you can, then please read this article. If you can't, then continue in your squalor of lies and deceit and enjoy living a life of hatred toward America and what WE stand for.

I'll give you the intro to this article for your reading pleasure:
Brandon Straka, who organized this #Walk Away Rescue America rally, said people are leaving the political left because they realize that MSNBC, CNN, Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, and others don’t tell the truth. Instead, Straka said those same outlets function as the “propaganda arm for the Democrat Party.”
Straka said he once despised Trump. He said the mainstream media informed him that Trump ridiculed a physically disabled reporter at a political rally — and Straka believed everything that the media fed him. Straka, who is gay, also said he spent his entire adult life voting off his minority status because the media told him that only Democrats care about marginalized groups while Republicans are “greedy, straight White people.”
“When I realized that Donald Trump did not mock a reporter’s disability — but CNN told me that he did — I became completely confused and shocked and I didn’t understand what was going on. You know why? Because I f***ing trusted you people. I thought you were honest. I thought you were the good guys. I thought you told the truth. I thought you cared about Black people and brown people and LGBT people the way you claim to. But you don’t care about us. They are using us. All of us. They don’t care about Black Americans. They don’t care about Asian people. They don’t care about White people either. They don’t care about anybody. They only care about power and control,” Straka said while he pointed at the CNN building.

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/11/2...pitting-different-groups-against-one-another/

But first I've got to ask if you have the guts to see the truth and can man up to the fact that you've been duped by the media and your Democratic base for years. If you can, then please read this article. If you can't, then continue in your squalor of lies and deceit and enjoy living a life of hatred toward America and what WE stand for.

Brandon Straka, who organized this #Walk Away Rescue America rally, said people are leaving the political left because they realize that MSNBC, CNN, Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, and others don’t tell the truth. Instead, Straka said those same outlets function as the “propaganda arm for the Democrat Party.”
Straka said he once despised Trump. He said the mainstream media informed him that Trump ridiculed a physically disabled reporter at a political rally — and Straka believed everything that the media fed him. Straka, who is gay, also said he spent his entire adult life voting off his minority status because the media told him that only Democrats care about marginalized groups while Republicans are “greedy, straight White people.”
“When I realized that Donald Trump did not mock a reporter’s disability — but CNN told me that he did — I became completely confused and shocked and I didn’t understand what was going on. You know why? Because I f***ing trusted you people. I thought you were honest. I thought you were the good guys. I thought you told the truth. I thought you cared about Black people and brown people and LGBT people the way you claim to. But you don’t care about us. They are using us. All of us. They don’t care about Black Americans. They don’t care about Asian people. They don’t care about White people either. They don’t care about anybody. They only care about power and control,” Straka said while he pointed at the CNN building.

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/11/2...pitting-different-groups-against-one-another/

Someone here recently posted the hoax about Trump mocking a reporter with a disability. The media truly is the enemy of the people. Trump knew immediately.

God bless this man. True American. I would be proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with him at any rally at any time.

The media is the strongest pushing narrative we have in America. To listen to them as a source of the truth would have you hating our country and demanding ethical leadership. Does that sound familiar?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT