Heisman Trophy 2018 Top 10 "Watch List"

UF's last 2 Heisman QB's:
Winner - Danny Wuerffel - mNC UF 52 - 20 FSUcks
Winner - Tim Tebow - BCS-NC UF 24 - 14 Choke-la-homo's

Choke-la-homo's last 2 Heisman QB's:
Tim Tebow - BCS-NC UF 24 - 14 Choke-la-homo's Sam Badford - Loser
SEC-C UGA 54 - 48 Choke-la-homo's Baker Mayfield - Loser

PS
Both sCam Newton and Will PED's Grier 'screwed the pooch' for themselves.
I'm sorry that they chose to do what they did, but I'm not sorry that UF dumped them for it.

Grier is going to win it...

And the final failure of Mac will be complete.

2017 West 'by-gawd' Virginia 7-6,,, with Heisman Will Grier. :rolleyes:
He couldn't do any better than that against Big12/10 Defenses??? :oops:

9-4 VaTech 31 - 24 WVa

11-2 TCU 31 - 24 WVa (having flash-backs)

10-3 OkSt 50 - 39 WVa

7-6 TX 28 - 14 WVa

12-2 Choke-la-homo 59 - 31 WVa

7-6 Utah 30 - 14 WVa -- Heart of Dallas Bowl

2017 Stats:
P - 250 of 388, 64.4% for 3,490 yds, 9.0 yds/att, 34 TD's, 12 Ints, 14 Sac, 74.5 QBR
R - 63 for 122 yds, 1.9 ypc, L-24 yds, 2 TD's. ---- A 2.8 to 1 TD/Int Ratio o_O
WTF??? So how did he get on anyone's Heisman watch list? :cool:

Trask is on your Heisman watch list I’m sure. Nothing more needs to be said about your ability to judge QB’s.

Trask is on your Heisman watch list I’m sure. Nothing more needs to be said about your ability to judge QB’s.

sadgator woudn’t put it past any of Florida’s QB’s to have a year (and start putting up numbers) that transcend anything we all currently think is possible.

It is amazing what great coaching can do...

Great coaching gives you Shane Matthews (circa 1990)...

Nuff said...

Reactions: TennesseeGator
For Grier to have a chance to win the Heisman they would have to go 12-1 winning the BIG 12 probably. Just don't see that happening and think they are looking at 3 losses at least - most late in the season. 2007 type Heisman years don't happen too often with QBs. He will have crazy pinball numbers with that OC and passing attack however. I think they may roll Tenn in that opening game since they are in disarray right now.

UF's last 2 Heisman QB's:
Winner - Danny Wuerffel - mNC UF 52 - 20 FSUcks
Winner - Tim Tebow - BCS-NC UF 24 - 14 Choke-la-homo's

Choke-la-homo's last 2 Heisman QB's:
Tim Tebow - BCS-NC UF 24 - 14 Choke-la-homo's Sam Badford - Loser
SEC-C UGA 54 - 48 Choke-la-homo's Baker Mayfield - Loser

PS
Both sCam Newton and Will PED's Grier 'screwed the pooch' for themselves.
I'm sorry that they chose to do what they did, but I'm not sorry that UF dumped them for it.

Lol but you still wish cam and Grier were gators.

Grier is going to win it...

And the final failure of Mac will be complete.

When he’s the No. 1 pick in the draft. I’m going to love the narrative: coming back from his pointless ego-driven forced transfer from UF by clueless hillbilly McElwain...

Are you stupid? (rhetorical,,, and can't fix it) :rolleyes:

Lol clearly you are the stupid one. Grier would have you geared up for a showdown with Georgia. Now you’re hoping you can beat Vandy. Plenty of cheaters in Gator history (look at the roster and coaching staff of your last two NCs lol), so not sure why you hold this high and mighty stance with Cam and Grier... a thief and a steroid user.. pretty typical for UF.

Are you stupid? (rhetorical,,, and can't fix it) :rolleyes:

Oh and calling Oklahoma ‘choke-la-homo’ when y’all had Aaron Hernández is about as dumb as you could get.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT