Tua Tagoval. 2.5 to 1
T.Lawrence. 3 to 1
Fields/Hurts. 6 to 1
A.Martinez. 6 to 1 ( Nebraska )
J.Taylor. 15 to 1 ( Wisconsin )
Burrows. 200 to 1 ( LSU )
Felipe Franks 200 to 1
Lay $100 to win $20,000?

I’m still in the Emory Jones corner myself. You think we can win it all with F.F.?

Last edited:
Per Westgate in Vegas...

Tuna Tagoval. 2.5 to 1
T.Lawrence. 3 to 1
Fields/Hurts. 6 to 1
Felipe Franks 200 to 1
Lay $100 to win $20,000?

I’m still in the Emory Jones corner myself. You think we can win it all with F.F.?

Can't take you seriously when you so blatantly disrespect a guy like Tua.

Per Westgate in Vegas...

Tuna Tagoval. 2.5 to 1
T.Lawrence. 3 to 1
Fields/Hurts. 6 to 1
Felipe Franks 200 to 1
Lay $100 to win $20,000?

No

Reactions: nail1988
Per Westgate in Vegas...

Tua Tagoval. 2.5 to 1
T.Lawrence. 3 to 1
Fields/Hurts. 6 to 1
Felipe Franks 200 to 1
Lay $100 to win $20,000?

In no universe will FF win a NC..... The Gators are definitely headed in the right direction but unless the rest of your team is full of elite players and you play a weak schedule you wont win it all with him. Hes too dumb.

Danny Wuerffel - Heisman & NC

Tim Tebow - Heisman & 2 NC's. (the 1st one with Leak as the starter)
Leak was a Heisman finalist, and Tebow was the winner once, and a finalist 2 more times.

While Choke-la-homo's last 3 Heisman QB winners all failed to win (choked) a NC....

Reactions: fsu939913
Danny Wuerffel - Heisman & NC

Tim Tebow - Heisman & 2 NC's. (the 1st one with Leak as the starter)
Leak was a Heisman finalist, and Tebow was the winner once, and a finalist 2 more times.

While Choke-la-homo's last 3 Heisman QB winners all failed to win (choked) a NC....

I would add in Charlie Ward heisman winner and NC

Chris Wank Heisman winner and NC

Mr Crab Legs heisman winner and NC

Damn choke la homa sucks

Surprised the kid from Clemson isn't a clear cut favorite. That young man is going to make some nfl team very happy in about 3 years.

Reactions: instaGATOR
numbers, IF Franks is on an uphill climb as far as QB abilities go, then he might have a shot at it.
However, IF his improvement was mostly due to Dan's coaching, game ;planning, and game day play calling, then you (and others) might have it right. We'll see between now and Aug I think.

numbers, IF Franks is on an uphill climb as far as QB abilities go, then he might have a shot at it.
However, IF his improvement was mostly due to Dan's coaching, game ;planning, and game day play calling, then you (and others) might have it right. We'll see between now and Aug I think.

I mean... seems pretty obvious what Dans coaching, game planing and scheme did for him over the course of one season as opposed to whatever was happening in the previous two he was on campus.

Now does that mean he keeps getting that much better? I kind of doubt it, I just think his overall ceiling as a QB is limited to say another two notches from where he is now, but you never know.

He's the type of guy with all the measurables you want, you just hope that you can get the mental part of the game to the right level.

I'll also say, that as much as insta wants to act like everyone has it out for Trask, that couldn't be further from the truth.

Most, if not all of us, would like to see the kid succeed, but his time has all but passed. Mullen is bringing in a different style QB, and Franks has developed very well under him, there's no reason to think Trask, barring injuries, is going to be the guy here.

I think it's a shame that he hasn't transferred to a smaller school or a better situation for him because he DOES have the measurables and seems to have the ability, but the knock on him is not having the actual on-field time to look at for scouts. If he doesn't transfer soon, he won't get that chance (again, barring a few injuries) at Florida.

Hopefully he'll get his degree and get a shot in the AAF (Spurrier is certainly very familiar with him).

I would add in Charlie Ward heisman winner and NC

Chris Wank Heisman winner and NC

Mr Crab Legs heisman winner and NC

Damn choke la homa sucks
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1979 OU 24 FSU 7 :cool:
1980 OU 18 FSU 17 :cool:
2000 OU 13 FSU 2 NC against Heisman Wanke :cool:
2010 OU 47 FSU 17 :cool:
2011 OU 23 FSU 13 :cool:

OU knocks out Shaw and Manuel in TallyCrappy back when we had excellent defenses under Brent V.
:eek:;)

Last edited:
WoW!!! Now it's a debate (cheap argument) ove which of them are the bigger cheap-shot thugs... o_O

I'd call it a tie, but since FSUcks is closer to us, I'm giving the title to them over Choke-la-home,,, and then I'm nailing-his-head-to-da-flor yet again... :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT