ADVERTISEMENT

He is speaking to many of you….

The mere fact that you link anything from Gateway Pundit is pure bull squeeze.

i am not argumentative or insulting, i am dead serious. this would be a very good thing for most on here to listen to.. you included.
"Attention span of a gnat I see!!" - that was your note to GatorTheo. You insulted him, although your intentions for this thread were terrific.

My ask is that I actually think you have good views to bring to the board. You would get more dialogue if you treated individuals with dignity, respect and self-effacing humor. Connect your ideas to values that they have. That is how you get growth of ideas. This is the core to our democracy.

Unfortunately, there is nothing in our broader body politic, that models this. On both sides from Pelosi, to Trump, to 60 minutes, to independent (not all, but a lot) it is about diametrical positions and vitriol.

I did watch it and was inspired. Thank you for sharing that.

Reactions: Mdfgator
lol, if you dont care you dont need to reply.
Let me model this, instead of the above, say, "Hey Theo, it is about 90 seconds in length. I would appreciate it if you watch it. It is short and impactful."

If Theo is any kind of a decent guy (I am sure he is, as are you), he will take 90 seconds and be very impressed and impacted by what he saw.

That is how we get dialogue here.

BTW to the hand-wringers, thank goodness we listened to the dems and nixed voting for Jordan to be speaker and forced him out. That was SO EMBARRASSING! Much better to simply get the soros-backed guy they all love.

Hey...at least they aren't saying mean things about us now! That's what counts!

I'm no expert but it seems to me that high stock prices don't necessarily translate into a thriving business environment for everyone.
Lol, that’s true sometimes, but most of the times it does. Shared prosperity is better for business, neither party is particularly good at cutting up the pie. But Dems are better

"Attention span of a gnat I see!!" - that was your note to GatorTheo. You insulted him, although your intentions for this thread were terrific.

My ask is that I actually think you have good views to bring to the board. You would get more dialogue if you treated individuals with dignity, respect and self-effacing humor. Connect your ideas to values that they have. That is how you get growth of ideas. This is the core to our democracy.

Unfortunately, there is nothing in our broader body politic, that models this. On both sides from Pelosi, to Trump, to 60 minutes, to independent (not all, but a lot) it is about diametrical positions and vitriol.

I did watch it and was inspired. Thank you for sharing that.
You’re probably correct, it hurts my back to bend over so often!!

Let me model this, instead of the above, say, "Hey Theo, it is about 90 seconds in length. I would appreciate it if you watch it. It is short and impactful."

If Theo is any kind of a decent guy (I am sure he is, as are you), he will take 90 seconds and be very impressed and impacted by what he saw.

That is how we get dialogue here.
You’re a softer touch, you know sometimes a punch in the mouth is best….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT