ADVERTISEMENT

Have you forgotten my talking point: Phase 2 of The Great Reset: War

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
I've been preaching this Great Reset since 2020, and before. We want to politicize everything. We want to castigate the liberals in a political arena, but it ain't gonna work. We don't have a 2022, 2024 savior on the horizon. The powers of the world have climbed into bed with the American government and have been doing so for many years. We are horrified in disbelief by what we see because we can't understand how it can happen. But that's because we have been caught off guard and are now seeing the power of evil at full throttle. It will not stop until God stops it. Say all you want to about it, but God is Sovereign and in control of it all. He wasn't caught off guard napping. Best stop looking horizontal for your savior of our world and begin looking vertical. My gut says we are about to be in a much deeper pile of horse Biden than we are in now. This is just the beginning. Saddle up your horses fellas and prepare for the ride of your life.

This story is not religious, so it's okay to read it. ;)
https://noqreport.com/2022/03/23/phase-2-of-the-great-reset-war/
STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • We’re being hit with one crisis after another, but there’s nothing “organic” or natural about these crises. They seem manufactured and intentional because they all strengthen, support and further the technocratic plan for a Great Reset
  • Meta, the parent company of Facebook and Instagram, has relaxed its hate speech policies in certain countries — but only as long as the hatred is directed against Russians. While hatred against an attacker is normal, one day, the designated target for “justifiable hatred” may be you
  • We cannot continue to accept the idea of “justifiable hatred” — that it’s OK to hate and call for violence against any one group — because the target group of the day is decided by powers that ultimately seek to destroy us all
  • World war is Phase 2 of The Great Reset plan, which includes the destruction of supply chains, the energy sector, food supply and workforce, to create dependency on government, which in turn will be taken over by private interests and central banks through the collapse of the global economy
  • Pandemic lockdowns have sped up the Fourth Industrial Revolution — the transhumanist dream to merge man and machine, which will allow the technocratic elite to control all of mankind — and disruptions caused by war will speed it up even further

Reactions: BayouGator1995
Don't forget the enhanced state surveillance systems which entail the microchipping of all humanity.....or the ones who don't believe in Christ at least.

Reactions: kjfreeze
The "new world order" has arrived...but I will give you my opinion....Americans will win over this evil. We always do.
I'd like to believe you, but it's blatantly obvious that evil has arrogantly exposed itself for what it is and is rubbing it in our faces, and this evil isn't something that's going to be dealt with by the usual means of governmental control. Our government is corrupt to the core. Having an R after your name doesn't make you better than a D because, in the end, there just isn't enough R's with the spiritual guts to provide the necessary change. But that's only part of the problem. This is a global attack. It's world-wide. Evil is rampant across the globe and only God can correct it. God is going to have to dictate this one like He's done in years past. Look at the Book of Habakkuk in the bible. It's only 3 chapters. Back then the prophet Habakkuk complained to God about what was happening to Judah through the Babylonian assault. God say's, "Wait until you see what I am about to do. You're going to be amazed." You know what happened? It got worse. What was amazing was that God allowed the destructive exile to last over 66 years. Then it settled itself down. The wrath of God is not necessarily Him swooping down with His great hand and spiritually wiping evil off the planet. The wrath of God can be Him allowing us to be our own destruction. And that's what is happening today. Why? Because we've defiled Him. We've ignored Him. And when we are at the end of our ropes, we'll have no other place to turn than to Him. That's what He wants. Us. He wants us. So, when we continue to look at the horizontal representation of the state of the world and try and fix it ourselves without His intervention, He's gonna say to us what He said to Habakkuk, "Wait until you see what I am about to do. You're going to be amazed."

Job 5:13 states it clearly;

"He catches the wise in their craftiness, and the schemes of the wily are swept away."

There is no doubt this country and the entire world is in trouble. And we've got idiots cheering it all on. This dystopian crap isn't sustainable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT