ADVERTISEMENT

Have to agree with UCF fans that watching Scott Frost crash

TJtheGator

Gator Great
Jun 4, 2001
and burn at Nebraska is freaking hilarious.

Nothing against Nebraska, nothing against Frost. I understand perfectly well why he went back home. UCF fans don’t.

Still funny as hell to watch him try to implement his style into B1G play.

Also he cried to the B1G that they were giving him too much Ohio’s Taint and Meatchicken and not enough Indiana and Purdue. He proceeded to lose to both Indiana and Purdue in consecutive weeks.

Crash and burn, Frosty!

I like Frost and think he’s a good coach but again he made a big mistake bringing his entire UCF staff with him. That was a mistake made by an inexperienced head coach. I appreciate his loyalty but it isn’t working out for him.

He’s gonna have to make some changes to his staff.

And yes the type of player he wants to run his offense is going to be a little harder to find recruiting at Nebraska.

And yes the type of player he wants to run his offense is going to be a little harder to find recruiting at Nebraska.

He should know this given he played there. Nebraska no longer has that something “special” that was used to recruit players from the East and West coasts 25 years ago. Every game is on TV now. Everyone is connected via social media. The things Nebraska had that no one else had (option, walk-on program, strength program) no longer exist. In other words, nothing stands out yet super far from home. Recruiting to such a place is bound to fail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT