ADVERTISEMENT

Have a Happy 4th!

TRUMP will always be remembered!!! Long live shutdowns and stimi!!!! And daily clown shows dressed up as pressers for months on end!!! Oh, and let’s not forget about operation warp speed, also known as mandates for all!!! Believe me!! Big guv Donnie will live in infamy.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Happy 4th everyone!!!

Not sure it’s appropriate to say Happy Independence day any longer.😉
Well.........at least MDFer's MonkeyPox month is over so................ 😂

going-for-me-which-is-nice.gif

Hope all is well. Stay safe out there.

I'm off duty so everything is great now, haha. Took a 2 hour nap after work and hit the lake today. Pretty tired now of course.

A few minutes after midnight, so technically the 4th, we had an illegal immigrant park his car in some elderly couples living room. It then caught fire. The driver didn't wake up until we pulled him out of the car. No serious injuries...he just passed out.

We put the fire out before the FD showed up with extinguishers and a hose. Miraculously no one was seriously hurt.

I'm off duty so everything is great now, haha. Took a 2 hour nap after work and hit the lake today. Pretty tired now of course.

A few minutes after midnight, so technically the 4th, we had an illegal immigrant park his car in some elderly couples living room. It then caught fire. The driver didn't wake up until we pulled him out of the car. No serious injuries...he just passed out.

We put the fire out before the FD showed up with extinguishers and a hose. Miraculously no one was seriously hurt.
Put him on a bus to Cali?

Put him on a bus to Cali?

DUI to contend with first. You think DeSantis has room on one of his buses? 😉

Obviously he should be deported but that's up to Biden's ICE. I'm not optimistic. Perhaps if he had hurt someone other than himself???

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT