ADVERTISEMENT

Has florida peaked????

I live here in Cape Coral, I see it everyday, literal explosion of new construction.
And the funny thing is, they are selling as fast as they are CO'ed.

Wrong question. More accurate would be - have home prices in Florida peaked?
It depends. The increases are still happening but in some parts of the state the insanity has been reduced.
SW Florida has been subjected to challenges not seen there in generations and the hurricane brought in a new reality that no part of the Coastal areas are safe. Midwesterners who favored that area are thinking twice about retiring there.
But our economic situation is still excellent and should continue that way.

Reactions: jmlabree
Wrong question. More accurate would be - have home prices in Florida peaked?
It depends. The increases are still happening but in some parts of the state the insanity has been reduced.
SW Florida has been subjected to challenges not seen there in generations and the hurricane brought in a new reality that no part of the Coastal areas are safe. Midwesterners who favored that area are thinking twice about retiring there.
But our economic situation is still excellent and should continue that way.
Good, I see enough of those plates now as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Nope - The Rust Belt, Cally, MW & NE are packing up and moving to freedom. Look at the institutional racism in those shit holes. DEI, ESG, CRT, …. F-that noise. The Daniel Penny & Trump, George Floyd prosecutions are just “a tip of the iceberg”. Leftists destroy everything they control- ALWAYS have.

I live in Marietta GA & our house has more than doubled in value in the last 5 years.

I’m not a fan of Kemp or Ratbastardburger. People will continue to flee Communism (history repeats itself). FL, GA, TX, AL, TN, AZ all will grow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT