ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Easter!!

Buje

Swamp Thing
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Wanted to come on and wish everyone a Happy Easter! Holidays hit harder for me every year, as i get older, so do my parents. They wont be around forever, and my kids are slowly growing out of the Easter bunny and Santa Claus. Tragedies seem to strike everywhere around me, every week. If the worst thing that happens is we aren’t putting rings on our fingers in gator athletics, then I have so much to be blessed for. I hope everyone gets to spend time with family and never forget what this holiday is about…Although it is FACT (contrary to what Jason says about opinions haha), the chocolate Reese eggs are the best version of that candy :).

It’s a gorgeous day here in central Florida, and I got a wonderful church service to attend and family gathering following. 6 weeks until graduation for our seniors down at the ridge. Then it’s full fledged summer football season prep!

Thanks to Jason for this site and the guys who are doing more than any of us imagine to help restore gator athletics to prominence. Have a wonderful safe day everyone!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News