ADVERTISEMENT

Ha!

F$U snapped a 6 game losing streak and Noles streamed into the board like locusts. A combinationof alcohol and anger caused Swams to release a torrent of choice invectives. Snowflakes got offended and reported him, and the Powers That Be ended Swamis reign of terror.

How 'SWEET IT IS',,,,, was,,, and still is.... :p --- :D
The dunnygoater went on suicide watch cause he'd just lost his highly biased protective butt-buddy... :cool:

F$U snapped a 6 game losing streak and Noles streamed into the board like locusts. A combinationof alcohol and anger caused Swams to release a torrent of choice invectives. Snowflakes got offended and reported him, and the Powers That Be ended Swamis reign of terror.

Im not gunna lie....i like swami way more now lol not that i disliked him before but that is awesome. Who tells on people on a message board tho? Lol wtf. I didnt even kno that was a thing

Im not gunna lie....i like swami way more now lol not that i disliked him before but that is awesome. Who tells on people on a message board tho? Lol wtf. I didnt even kno that was a thing
The f*ck did you think this was for?
Screenshot_2019-09-05_18-13-07.jpg

Reactions: instaGATOR
We need someone on this board...it's out of control...I've been told by Passover I needed to chill before and probably so but the Trolls need a break here....and yeah you too Laker....I love your hate for FSU and UGA but brother you're on crack sometimes.

We need someone on this board...it's out of control...I've been told by Passover I needed to chill before and probably so but the Trolls need a break here....and yeah you too Laker....I love your hate for FSU and UGA but brother you're on crack sometimes.
Aside from a few dipwads, it hasn't been too bad...of course, it's not the same without MJ, BONG, JD, Homie, and even ghost, but it's still a fun place to hang. There are many old Nole and Cane fans that have dropped off too (looking at you @mcanes )

I feel like i would be a good moderator. Pretty easy...no nudes and no doosh baggery like buca. Laker doesnt bother me as much, hes just dumb

It's a free board they don't give a shit about us.

GG and Swami are tough acts to follow.

So if nominated I will not run. If elected I will not serve.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT