ADVERTISEMENT

GREAT OR GIMMICK?

Would be great with the block F.
Seems like everybody but me likes the block F helmets. The F is too small and skinny for me. If it was more demonstrative or bolder, then maybe I'd like it more. Besides, I love the Gators script, on my T's, on my hoodies, for my caps I go with the classic Game bar design or the Gatorhead logo.

Seems like everybody but me likes the block F helmets. The F is too small and skinny for me. If it was more demonstrative or bolder, then maybe I'd like it more. Besides, I love the Gators script, on my T's, on my hoodies, for my caps I go with the classic Game bar design or the Gatorhead logo.

I don’t like the old block F, the modern one would be fine. Or some kind of updates one that blends the old and new one.

I like it. I prefer we just stick with the Orange helmet, blue jersey, but if we have to update, I like keeping the script 'Gators.'

More importantly, what color uniforms? Really hope we're not all white, that never seems to go well, but we are the visitors this year

More importantly, what color uniforms? Really hope we're not all white, that never seems to go well, but we are the visitors this year

Probably all white. Are we home or away for the game? I think all white looks cool but definitely carries bad vibes from the SECT game in 2009.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT