ADVERTISEMENT

Grassley says foreign national who bribed Hiden has 17 calls recorded as 'insurance policy'

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

Wow.

giphy.webp

Reactions: NavigatorII
Well one could be easily dismissed. 17 is rather substantial I would think.
It's Q stuff.

I don't understand much of it but my mom (I think) sent me a video of all the times Trump threw that number into speeches.

Do I need to tell you what I think about Q/QAnon.
By the way you asked the question, no.

I don’t know what to think or not think about it.

I’ve waffled from it’s a dem psy op to make conservatives look stupid to it’s real.

I just watch with skepticism but don’t get too excited about it either way. I personally can’t avoid it because my mom sends me stuff all the time, and she’s my mom so I’m not going to tell her to stop…

We are way, way past politics. We’ve got 50 year old men shaking their private parts in the face of 8 year old children. We have a political part advocating the castration of our young people. We have a political part enabling the migration of thousands of under age immigrants to be sold into the Sex Slavery. We crossed The Rubicon.

This is a battle of good vs. evil. Anyone that can’t see this is under Satan. It’s that clear!

Everyone has picked a side - where they know it or not. The Devil is real & he has stolen the hearts of many, many Americans!

Ignore function is not working today I guess...

Because he's trying to expose the biggest political bribery scandal in the history of the country?

What's he doing so wrong?
He has been there for 42 years. He is a big part of all the issues you complain about. Obviously.

Guess who was over the guy at the DOJ that received the recorded calls. Andrew Weissmann the crook who ran the Mueller hatchet job against Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
What’s he lying about?

And I’m fairly certain Grassley has nothing to do with Biden taking bribes. I’d say a compromised President is a massive problem for the country.
Agree that’s why he has been indicted.

Maybe so. PLEASE list all of those contributions! I am sure we can all chime in on the many contributions! PLEASE start listing all of them!! I will check back later!
Stopped the free money to losers like you. I am a proponent of working for what you want, I don’t believe in qe zirp or handouts.

I’d say a compromised President is a massive problem for the country.
Which one?

George Bush Sr.
Bill Clinton
George Bush Jr
barack hussein obama
Pedo Peter

And then there's Donald Trump. The guy that said he was going to root out corruption in DC and jail the criminals.

In response, every president listed above united in trying to take Trump down.

We have a saying in the South...."Hit dog barks'.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT