ADVERTISEMENT

Grantham out

Hell no. We’re best friends. We meet up at the VFW, shoot pool, and play with each other’s cornholes.

makes sense.

He does claim that he he saw Spurrier play and that he fought in Vietnam (though he's left that bit out for a while now because I'm pretty sure he realizes that his fake age is going to catch up with him).

he's also been retired for at least 15 years....supposedly has some decrepit old woman that doesn't mind him being on the internet all the time (weird for his age) theoretically he should be well into his 70s, but they sly old codger never skips a beat.

Reactions: fsumc
makes sense.

He does claim that he he saw Spurrier play and that he fought in Vietnam (though he's left that bit out for a while now because I'm pretty sure he realizes that his fake age is going to catch up with him).

he's also been retired for at least 15 years....supposedly has some decrepit old woman that doesn't mind him being on the internet all the time (weird for his age) theoretically he should be well into his 70s, but they sly old codger never skips a beat.
Well for what it’s worth he has the cornhole of a man 20 years his youth. I’m guessing he has to moisturize.

• Wow
Reactions: LizardGrad89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT