ADVERTISEMENT

Governor DeSantis smacks down the mask wearing press

I was not going to reply any more but could not let this go.
It’s people like you that believe you are not contagious until you get a positive test that make it worse for all of us. If you get infected you can infect someone else weather you have symptoms or not or even if you test negative. I’m sure you have caught a cold even though you did not know anyone with a cold. They have spread it to you before they had symptoms. It’s how viruses survive. Simple.

So you didn’t address my point at all. If I test negative it means I do not have it right? So if I don’t have it why do I need to wear a mask? The amount of mental gymnastics you have done to avoid answering that question is hilarious.

American Academy of family Physicisns Journal, Journal of the AMA, I receive info from the national healthcare company for which I work, to name a few resources. I trust Dr. Fauci (gasp!).
So you trust your doctor friends but not mine? Surely you must have other sources You rely on.
I ask you to ask your doctor friends if they require that their patients wear a mask in their offices. And ask them if they are getting vaccinated themselves. I’ll wait....
Study published in JAMMI estimates 1 in 6 (16.6%) cases result from asymptomatic spread.

One study doesn't equal the truth, but the variance between them means we don't know.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
So you didn’t address my point at all. If I test negative it means I do not have it right? So if I don’t have it why do I need to wear a mask? The amount of mental gymnastics you have done to avoid answering that question is hilarious.
Try getting him to admit that the peaceful and violent protests were super spreader events

There are false negative tests. Are you testing weekly? Sooner or later you may be positive and You are infective BEFORE the test.
I am NOT suggesting frequent testing just pointing out that you can not be sure you are virus free. Of course there is a low risk of infection. But with millions of interactions it will happen often enough to spread the infection. You reduce your risk of infecting others by socially distancing and mask wearing.
Otherhealthcare providers on here please show me where that is wrong.Medically speaking, not politically speaking.

It means that you probably didn’t have it at the time you took the test. It’s possible that 1) you have since been infected and 2) the test result may have been incorrect.

I fixed car accidents. Raise the price of all cars other than Mercedes'. Offer subsidies for purchasing a Mercedes and boom...they become more "affordable." Problem solved.
I think Volvo had an 11 year span recently where they had zero fatalities.

Also - it might say something about who chooses to drive their cars.

Reactions: goldmom
Could also be related to how often they won't start???

True story...while I was in college, I built decks, fences, screened enclosures, ect for a guy to help make ends meet. I drove his absolute beater of a truck from jobsite to jobsite. The thing looked like a disaster and it was loud AF (blown out exhaust) but it ran like a top.

Anyway, I pulled up to a red-light and there was a dude wearing a suit standing next to his brand new broken down Jaguar. He looked over my truck, shook his head and said...."nice truck." I smiled and asked, "need a lift?"

Very astute.

Thanks! Never witnessed so much mental gymnastics and hypotheticals in my life. Not sure why it’s so hard to understand that if I test negative and don’t have COVID then I am not a threat to anyone and therefor a mask is not needed. Glad you two retards are finally able to join me in reality.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
Thanks! Never witnessed so much mental gymnastics and hypotheticals in my life. Not sure why it’s so hard to understand that if I test negative and don’t have COVID then I am not a threat to anyone and therefor a mask is not needed. Glad you two retards are finally able to join me in reality.
LOL again. You test negative you are probably negative (but tests are not perfect.) unless you test daily you can not claim you are always negative!!!!!!! You call us retards but how can YOU not accept the true facts? How often have you tested? Are you just trying to get a response or do you actually believe what you are stating?

Oh yay another RINO on this board
I agree with points made by both sides. I guess I’m a RINO then.
So f’n what, jerkoff? It’s a FREE F’N COUNTRY.
I don’t have to justify my beliefs to you or anyone else. People scream about freedom of speech but then you’re called names.
Just stop that ish. I’m fed up with it.

If YOU test negative then you’re not a threat to others...but the dude standing next to you might have it so he wears s mask and so do you because you damn sure don’t want him to pass it to you.
Is that retarded thinking?

Reactions: G8trDad3

If YOU test negative then you’re not a threat to others...but the dude standing next to you might have it so he wears s mask and so do you because you damn sure don’t want him to pass it to you.
Is that retarded thinking?

That’s not what we are talking about and that is up to the individual person if they want to assume that risk. Plus if the person next to the negative person is wearing a mask then that person would be fine right?

Dims have always been slow but y’all have gone full blown retard lately. Scary

That’s not what we are talking about and that is up to the individual person if they want to assume that risk. Plus if the person next to the negative person is wearing a mask then that person would be fine right?

🤔🤔

I’m not a Dim or a Dem or a Rep or a Rino. Snd you have no idea what you are ranting about. 😄

I hope he runs for president. DeSantis doesn’t take crap from the left and he has done an outstanding job in Florida despite the left’s attempt to sabotage his success. Looks like Biden is going to ramp up efforts to hurt Florida economically.

Reactions: goldmom and fsumc
I’m not a Dim or a Dem or a Rep or a Rino. Snd you have no idea what you are ranting about. 😄
No you’re just the guy that came in here saying Trump hates minorities with zero proof and then started whining about division in this country. Now you’re pushing for more lockdown procedures because it doesn’t affect you financially. No one believes you actually care about people.

No you’re just the guy that came in here saying Trump hates minorities with zero proof and then started whining about division in this country. Now you’re pushing for more lockdown procedures because it doesn’t affect you financially. No one believes you actually care about people.
Where have I pushed for more lockdown. Not my preference. If people would use common sense and voluntarily be socially distant and wear masks in crowds then most businesses should be fine.
As for Trump, it is my opinion he is a narcissistic liar who willdo anything for attention. My OPINION. I do not claim “proof”why I feel that.
BTW I don’t disagree with all things Trump. my 401k has never done better. I am in favor of less government. I am not a Biden lover. I can not worship and agree 100% with any leader and proclaim him as the second coming as some here do with our former leader.

Where have I pushed for more lockdown. Not my preference. If people would use common sense and voluntarily be socially distant and wear masks in crowds then most businesses should be fine.
As for Trump, it is my opinion he is a narcissistic liar who willdo anything for attention. My OPINION. I do not claim “proof”why I feel that.
BTW I don’t disagree with all things Trump. my 401k has never done better. I am in favor of less government. I am not a Biden lover. I can not worship and agree 100% with any leader and proclaim him as the second coming as some here do with our former leader.
I would say charging someone with racism should require some proof to the accusation but I’m just more honest than you. Like your whole outrage at Super Bowlers but getting you to admit communist protests throughout 2020 would be equally as bad if not worse. You’re like most of the left today, consistently hypocritical and insincere.

Also, cutting business capacities and forcing worthless mask rules on them isn’t making businesses “fine.” You’re cutting into their profits and who are you to decide what “fine” means?

Reactions: goldmom
You just need to wake TF up. Who the hell else has gone to bat for this nation since Reagan? Ask yourself this question and report back.

I would say charging someone with racism should require some proof to the accusation but I’m just more honest than you. Like your whole outrage at Super Bowlers but getting you to admit communist protests throughout 2020 would be equally as bad if not worse. You’re like most of the left today, consistently hypocritical and insincere.

Also, cutting business capacities and forcing worthless mask rules on them isn’t making businesses “fine.” You’re cutting into their profits and who are you to decide what “fine” means?
You are not listening. I twice already condemn all violent protests. Even peaceful protests could be super spreaders. Does not matter black white or purple. You just seem to want to put words in my mouth to put down someone not agreeing with you.
I have avoided calling him racist. If I did I should not have. I do not know.
What “outrage” over super bowlers? Using hyperbole is not necessary. I do expect a mini spike in deaths due to poor souls attending parties.
And again, you may look down upon me and call me a leftist. I don’t care but I really am a centrist.

You are not listening. I twice already condemn all violent protests. Even peaceful protests could be super spreaders. Does not matter black white or purple. You just seem to want to put words in my mouth to put down someone not agreeing with you.
I have avoided calling him racist. If I did I should not have. I do not know.
What “outrage” over super bowlers? Using hyperbole is not necessary. I do expect a mini spike in deaths due to poor souls attending parties.
And again, you may look down upon me and call me a leftist. I don’t care but I really am a centrist.
It took five opportunities for you to finally put the protests in the same vain as you have super bowl parties. We were all paying attention. It’s why I asked if you were autistic. Your shtick is worn out. And if hyperbole is unnecessary you don’t need to refer to “poor souls” in describing adults making adult decisions about a virus that gives 99% of the people that catch it the sniffles. And no you have not avoided calling the former President a racist. You said it and when called out for it you put a tongue sticking out emoji. You’re not fooling anyone.

I wish this guy was in charge of Texas

@GhostOfMatchesMalone @Nolec

‘I’m a Bucs fan, I’m damn proud of what they did’: DeSantis responds to maskless celebrations around Tampa

We too wish you had him in Texas! Another Trumplike disaster.

We too wish you had him in Texas! Another Trumplike disaster.

Yea you would probably be better off with Cuomo killing all the old people off and lying about it.

I’m not saying all retards are dims but all dims seem to be retards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT