ADVERTISEMENT

Goodbye for now...

rboon23

Green Machine
Feb 11, 2008
Nashville, Tennessee
Ladies and gents,

I regret to inform you that today (or maybe tomorrow) is my last day on GT for a while. I've only posted a handful of times over the years, but have enjoyed coming to the site to read the articles and see what everyone has to say...even the negative nellies (you know who you are...and I still love you!).

I love this community and I'm bummed to take off for a bit. I've been a member for a solid 10+ years and have enjoyed you all so much. My only regret is that I haven't trekked down to Gainesville more often.

To be clear, my leaving is not a reflection on the staff or this site. You guys are top-class and I've appreciated all of the hardwork you put in to keep us up to date with "the happenings" in Gator Nation. I've got quite a few subscriptions and my better half said I had to drop a few. Since my subscription to TOS (it took me years to figure out that acronym, btw) auto-renewed in November, GT was unfortunately alone on the chopping block.

Best wishes to you all. I plan on coming back, but until then keep up the fun and Go Gators!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News