ADVERTISEMENT

Good to see

The three gay couples that I know well are right there with these guys ...
Yes, trumps a raging liberal he certainly isn’t anti gay or trans. I have no issues with his social stance I am liberal too. I despise fiscal liberals though, think they threaten the very fabric of society. And trumps the most deranged lfiscal lib I have ever seen.

What am I a mind reader? What is your point?
I don't expect you to be a mind reader, but at least a reader.

Its a lifestyle choice and not just a "sin". In other words, your not trying to walk the straight and narrow stray from time to time like anybody does.......your choosing to live a life the contradicts what the bible says. I actually don't believe its a choice, but that's not relevant. Christians believe it is.

If you don't believe everything the bible says, are you a Christian? Heard preachers tell me over and over growing up, its either all true or its a lie.

Or can anybody be a Christian and simply exclude some part of the bible they don't agree with?

Its a lifestyle choice and not just a "sin". In other words, your not trying to walk the straight and narrow stray from time to time like anybody does.......your choosing to live a life the contradicts what the bible says. I actually don't believe its a choice, but that's not relevant. Christians believe it is.

If you don't believe everything the bible says, are you a Christian? Heard preachers tell me over and over growing up, its either all true or its a lie.

Or can anybody be a Christian and simply exclude some part of the bible they don't agree with?
Not a Christian. Not that you folks follow your own rules.

Business models evolve with the times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT