ADVERTISEMENT

Good riddance Whoremala Harris!

Kaps the man. I don't condone the kneeling, but applaud his efforts. None of you on this board would ever do a selfless act like he did for his beliefs. Ask yourselves, what selfless act have you done lately? Instead you and @gatordad3 @instaGATOR @sadgator pop perks, oxy's, and moonshine and have jerk off sessions to Trumps speeches. Have something more than hate on your alligator size brains for one day. Otherwise your daughters might end up with a black dude from the projects. Who knows?
You??

Kaps the man.

The NFL disagrees. BTW did you see that one of the WRs he was throwing to in his workout got a call, but kaep didn't?

Looks like there's not a lot of people wanting to hire a loudmouth black punk that disrespects the country and who sucks at his job. There's a lesson in that for you.

Reactions: gatordad3
The NFL disagrees. BTW did you see that one of the WRs he was throwing to in his workout got a call, but kRAp didn't?

Looks like there's not a lot of people wanting to hire a loudmouth black punk that disrespects the country and who sucks at his job. There's a lesson in that for you.
tenor.gif

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Content of character > skin tone

He monetizes lying about who he is. That tells me all I need to know about his character.

Both those fellas have overcome considerable obstacles in life to find success. They also both have made positive impacts in their communities.

Have you done any of that, MatchlessGhostKeyboardWarrior?
I guess being adopted by a loving family with white privilege has to be a major obstacle just to find success in life.:rolleyes:

I guess being blessed with off the wall athleticism and a 90 something mile an hour fast ball are major obstacles in one's life.:rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT