ADVERTISEMENT

Good guy with a gun shoots another libturd trying to rob his store! Listen to this...it CRACKED ME UP!!

NY jackasses jailed a man for defending himself with a KNIFE! It's not even about guns, it's about coddling criminals.
He's out now, the bodega worker you're referring to. Meanwhile, these soft-crime policies by George Soros via the AGs/DAs in major cities are the engineered problem. We need more aggressive push-back at this issue with the culprits being held accountable for failing to uphold the law.

Reactions: NavigatorII
The Center for Disease Control, in a report ordered by President Obama in 2012 following the Sandy Hook Massacre, estimated that the number of crimes prevented by guns could be as high as 3 million annually, or some 8,200 every day. And there is plenty more evidence showing that guns keep Americans safe.
=====

Law-abiding citizens use guns to defend themselves against criminals as many as 2.5 million times every year — or about 6,850 times a day. [1] This means that each year, firearms are used more than 80 times more often to protect the lives of honest citizens than to take lives. [2]* Of the 2.5 million times citizens use their guns to defend themselves every year, the overwhelming majority merely brandish their gun or fire a warning shot to scare off their attackers.
=====

With the arrival of Corrupt Brandon and the Rat Controlled Congress -- Criminals turned law-abiding citizens into new gun owners (so thank you) – to the tune of over 8.4 million in 2020 and over 3.2 million in the first six months of this year. It’s illogical to propose that gun owners who respect the law would turn into violent criminals overnight.
=====

The iG's entire extended family going back for many decades have all been gun owners and also mulit-weapon legal licensed hunters. Except for those of us (many) that have volunteered to serve in the various Armed Forces in times of War, none of us has ever killed anyone with one of our guns, but many of us (including me) have prevented crimes from being committed by having one readily available. The men and women are alike in this, most of us with CWP's....
And we ALL agree,
FROM OUR COLD DEAD HANDS.... 🤓

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
" He shot my arm off" the libturd was heard screaming at the top of his lungs, while running away like a coward! LOLOLOL
I couldn't stop laughing about that. I hope his arm and twitching fiingers were let on the store floor . Dumb bastard. A few inches right or left and he takes a dirt nap. The only bad thing is the owner had a heart attack. Really hope he make it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT