ADVERTISEMENT

God Speed, Felippe’ Franks!

We are the better team! No way is UF the #8 team in the country and you all know it! You'll get exposed soon enough!
How are you the better team? You just lost by 8 on your home field. A football game is 60 minutes long.

We are the better team! No way is UF the #8 team in the country and you all know it! You'll get exposed soon enough!
I thought you KY fans only cry like this during basketball season. Real classy hijacking a thread started by a fellow KY fan showing respect till you come along.

Reactions: TennesseeGator

You are embarrassing your more classy cat posters. So I'll look at you as that outlier, a Rupp's Rafter reject.

Now take some meds and get ready for some hoop, where your Cats are very well gonna take another beating from the Gators this year....

OMG there really is one of those melting on here

That is not a troll, that is a loser

Gee, you guys will lose soon

Gee you guys aren't that good

Gee, you guys got lucky

Again

Grow up

Reactions: gatordad3
Too bad UK couldn't hold up their end of the bargain to expose a back up QB who has not started since his freshman year in high school. Just the same as always, could not expose Luke Del Rio, Jeff Driskel, or John Brantley could not expose the ineptness of Jim McElwain, Ron Zook, or Will Muschamp.

Some UK fans, the cockiness of UGA fans but the tradition of Mississippi State. At least UGA fans won a national title within the past 40 years. At least MSU won a division title once.

I thought you KY fans only cry like this during basketball season. Real classy hijacking a thread started by a fellow KY fan showing respect till you come along.
NEWS FLASH....UK is not a basketball school only anymore! Get used to it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT