ADVERTISEMENT

GO MUSCHAMP!!!!!

used to... now we are averaging around 29-30 points a game
since Bentley took over zero Ints in 3 games, 6 TD passes
Deebo Samuel, WR, has 100+ yards and 8 catches in the last 3 games
Rico Dowdle, RB, has had 100+ yards in the last 3 games.
in the last 3 games we have forced 12 turnovers and only commited one (fumble vs UMass)
Lead the SEC in Ints(12) Turnovers Forced(20), and Turnover Margin(+11)
If we can get to 30 points right at our average since Bentley took over, we haven't given up 30 points all year to anyone and don't expect Florida's lackluster offense to come close to 30 points especially with Muschamp calling the defense vs his old personnel.. are UF fans starting to realize Muschamp wasn't the issue with the Offense? they just hadn't found a good Quarterback yet to run Kurt Ropers Offense at a high level.. Trust me our team hasn't had a Coach to get motivated and hyped up to play for, in a long time. I think SC is gonna play balls to the wall against Florida, pull out all the stops and somehow get a field goal victory in the Swamp this weekend.. after that I can picture the Gators slowly falling apart into next week where they will Lose another game to LSU leaving them with 4 conference loses, Tenn will lose to Missouri or Vandy giving them 4 conf loses and UGA will certainly lose to the surging Auburn Tigers giving them 5 conf loses.. SC, UF, TENN all tied with 4 conf losses in the EAST SC takes the tie-breaker holding the head to head vs both the Gators and the Vols..

Atlanta here we come
Gamecocks Win!
SC(27)-UF(24)

You were saying?

used to... now we are averaging around 29-30 points a game
since Bentley took over zero Ints in 3 games, 6 TD passes
Deebo Samuel, WR, has 100+ yards and 8 catches in the last 3 games
Rico Dowdle, RB, has had 100+ yards in the last 3 games.
in the last 3 games we have forced 12 turnovers and only commited one (fumble vs UMass)
Lead the SEC in Ints(12) Turnovers Forced(20), and Turnover Margin(+11)
If we can get to 30 points right at our average since Bentley took over, we haven't given up 30 points all year to anyone and don't expect Florida's lackluster offense to come close to 30 points especially with Muschamp calling the defense vs his old personnel.. are UF fans starting to realize Muschamp wasn't the issue with the Offense? they just hadn't found a good Quarterback yet to run Kurt Ropers Offense at a high level.. Trust me our team hasn't had a Coach to get motivated and hyped up to play for, in a long time. I think SC is gonna play balls to the wall against Florida, pull out all the stops and somehow get a field goal victory in the Swamp this weekend.. after that I can picture the Gators slowly falling apart into next week where they will Lose another game to LSU leaving them with 4 conference loses, Tenn will lose to Missouri or Vandy giving them 4 conf loses and UGA will certainly lose to the surging Auburn Tigers giving them 5 conf loses.. SC, UF, TENN all tied with 4 conf losses in the EAST SC takes the tie-breaker holding the head to head vs both the Gators and the Vols..

Atlanta here we come
Gamecocks Win!
SC(27)-UF(24)

You posted a page of useless stats that would rival that of our very own instaGator. However he posts stats with a meaning. Your stats meant absolutely nothing because y'all lost and mustered up a handful of points.

When your paragraphs reach more than your team has td's...time to stay off visitors boards.

Atlanta here we come
Gamecocks Win!)

Wait what????

Y'all playing Georgia Tech in some basketball or baseball or something? Georgia State?

I mean I'm for real. I know USCe isn't playing in the Peach Bowl...

Oh did you mean the SEC Championship game? Hahahahaha haa Haa.

Oh my how cute. I mean I do understand the dream big kid...dream big.

I mean the school that has been to the SECCG like once since 1992 honestly thinks William Muschamp will take the Cocks to the SECCG.

How adorable. Oh my I can't quit laughing.

nodding_clint_eastwood.gif
What a waste of a clever gif.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT