ADVERTISEMENT

GO MUSCHAMP!!!!!

No way this happens, two laughable screens with no blocking that go backwards because no one teaches the WR's to block... look familiar

Refs just money bagged that entire situation to make sure SC lost with that complete Bama bullshit call on the TD to take it away then of course in bama fashion the ko return and now they are finished... must be nice to have those bags

what an absolute joke, UT ol trash ass 5 loss team

so tired of this money bag bullshit that EVERY team in the SEC gets except us, they have no god damn chance at all now because of that f***ing bullshit.

sec2.0.gif

Reactions: Razorback_Nole
you just watch and see what happens if they win 28-24 because of that shit

then an even more embarrassing target call, this lucky ass team is a joke.

I'm pretty sure we still need to win 2 of our last 3 SEC games. Still long way to go

Unbeaten against captain caveman, but yes Muschamp is 5-0 against them. Think one win came against Derek Dooley. Wasn't that the one where the UT QB completed the pass to Dooley on the sidelines?

It doesn't matter. Will Muschamp is Tennessee's huckleberry.

Even better, Kentucky seems to be getting it's gears greased right now and they have a good chance of beating UcheaT as well in a few weeks. Only thing I'm worried about is that we now have to still face USC ourselves, albeit at home at least. They finally found a QB who can play the game and Muschamp KNOWS how to coach a defense. That game is not as guaranteed as we think it is right yet.

Reactions: Grandpa Smitty
I see no way we lose to USCe. None. UT is trash. Their QB sucks, they fired a quality DC and now their D is average. I do not see USCe as a threat. They will struggle to move the ball on us.

Arkansas is so up and down. On their good days yhey are neck and neck with Bama. On their bad days they are capale of losing to a MAC school by 20. My only concern is we have been winning with the same style of play Beilema likes, so we will have to beat them at their game.

LSU. Well the way things are shaking out it REALLY sucks we have to go there. I think this is a winnable game, but it won't be easy and we will have to play well in all facets of the game.

I see no way we lose to USCe. None. UT is trash. Their QB sucks, they fired a quality DC and now their D is average. I do not see USCe as a threat. They will struggle to move the ball on us.

Arkansas is so up and down. On their good days yhey are neck and neck with Bama. On their bad days they are capale of losing to a MAC school by 20. My only concern is we have been winning with the same style of play Beilema likes, so we will have to beat them at their game.

LSU. Well the way things are shaking out it REALLY sucks we have to go there. I think this is a winnable game, but it won't be easy and we will have to play well in all facets of the game.
Cogent, thoughtful post. Agree with everything you write.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
No way we lose to USCe. They have like the 125th ranked offense in the country. They won't be able to score enough points.

No way we lose to USCe. They have like the 125th ranked offense in the country. They won't be able to score enough points.
used to... now we are averaging around 29-30 points a game
since Bentley took over zero Ints in 3 games, 6 TD passes
Deebo Samuel, WR, has 100+ yards and 8 catches in the last 3 games
Rico Dowdle, RB, has had 100+ yards in the last 3 games.
in the last 3 games we have forced 12 turnovers and only commited one (fumble vs UMass)
Lead the SEC in Ints(12) Turnovers Forced(20), and Turnover Margin(+11)
If we can get to 30 points right at our average since Bentley took over, we haven't given up 30 points all year to anyone and don't expect Florida's lackluster offense to come close to 30 points especially with Muschamp calling the defense vs his old personnel.. are UF fans starting to realize Muschamp wasn't the issue with the Offense? they just hadn't found a good Quarterback yet to run Kurt Ropers Offense at a high level.. Trust me our team hasn't had a Coach to get motivated and hyped up to play for, in a long time. I think SC is gonna play balls to the wall against Florida, pull out all the stops and somehow get a field goal victory in the Swamp this weekend.. after that I can picture the Gators slowly falling apart into next week where they will Lose another game to LSU leaving them with 4 conference loses, Tenn will lose to Missouri or Vandy giving them 4 conf loses and UGA will certainly lose to the surging Auburn Tigers giving them 5 conf loses.. SC, UF, TENN all tied with 4 conf losses in the EAST SC takes the tie-breaker holding the head to head vs both the Gators and the Vols..

Atlanta here we come
Gamecocks Win!
SC(27)-UF(24)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT