ADVERTISEMENT

Get togethers Friday and Saturday

whisky gator

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2003
Wife and I will finally be making it back to Gainesville, this time with our daughter for her first game. Really excited about her getting the experience!
Question for the board...

I will be driving in from Tennessee Friday night and was wondering if anyone was getting together/tailgating/etc? If I'm not too tired, I'd love to possibly meet up for some pregame drinks. I would be by myself as my wife and daughter fly in late that night. I am staying at the Hilton University of Florida Conference Center. I am not a psycho creeper and not looking to impose on anyone's good time.

Saturday, our plan is to kinda walk around and let our daughter see the sights and sounds. Hit the bookstore for some stuff. Check out the campus and then over to the gator walk. My question here is, will anyone be tailgating close by to the gator walk that wouldn't mind a hot woman, a not psycho creeper, and their very sweet/mature 11yr old daughter to introduce ourselves for a bit before the game?

I feel kinda funny asking to barge in on somebody's tailgate seeing as we are randos but I would love to meet some of the faces behind the screen names. I figure our resident big dogs @Heisman Gator 1 @bblake08 @HalleyGator44 and others will be close by the stadium. No pressure on anyone to respond or take in my vagrant family. We will be in section 6 row 25 so I'm hoping the swamp will be rocking and we have a great view for my kiddo.

Go Gators

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.