Which Bothers You More

• Police killing unarmed citizens

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Protestors Looting

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Be honest. This is an anonymous poll.

48058966_2041421519230613_7103269011525206016_n.jpg

If every American deserves no bail why is the evil murdering policeman in custody? Just asking?

He needs to rot in hell and proves that some need to be kept in the jail.

Target has a new special, loot one get one!

Reactions: BamaFan1137
LOL at how you phrased the choices.... it’s like the old classic “Have you stopped beating your wife”?
Not al all IMO. Both are valid options based on actual events. Both are obviously wrong. I’m not asking which one is more wrong, but which one bothers you more personally.

Protesters don't destroy property nor do they assault innocent bystanders, nor do they block the streets with vehicles passing by.
Granted. I should have phrased differently. Looting during these protests.

Although I disagree with the second part. Blocking streets, occupying buildings has long been a method of peaceful protest.

Looting and property damage is another matter.

Which would bother you more?

Being stabbed in the heart?

Being shot in the heart?

Don't be afraid to answer.
I would say almost equal, with the slight edge going to being stabbed in the heart. Better chance for survival.

Are you saying the two options above are equal?

Granted. I should have phrased differently. Looting during these protests.

Although I disagree with the second part. Blocking streets, occupying buildings has long been a method of peaceful protest.

Looting and property damage is another matter.
We'll see how well blocking traffic and sidewalks for people minding their own business just trying to get to work and home. Love the end of the video of the dude looking chick getting punched for blocking the sidewalk.
Man, I love how Tchaikovsky's 1812 overture is played during the video and love how the cops using pepper spray like they're spraying cockroaches.
This isn't the first time I posted this video here but it is the ultimate anti libtard classic.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I would say almost equal, with the slight edge going to being stabbed in the heart. Better chance for survival.

Are you saying the two options above are equal?

The equivocation was that neither is acceptable. Also, I was trolling your troll.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
"Michael Mosley, the man suspected of stabbing Clayton Beathard and two other people outside of a Nashville bar on Saturday morning (December 21) was arrested on Wednesday (December 25)...

Three men were stabbed during the fight. Two of them, 22-year-old Clayton Beathard and 21-year-old Paul Trapeni III, were taken to Vanderbilt Medical University Center, where they later died. A third victim was treated and released.

Clayton was the son of famed country songwriter Casey Beathard and brother to Tucker Beathard, who's a rising country singer, and San Francisco 49ers backup quarterback, C.J. Beathard...

https://www.iheart.com/content/2019...suspect-michael-mosley-arrested-in-tennessee/

"...Mosley threw the first punch, according to surveillance footage from the area. Members of the group fought back.

Video shows punches going back and forth. At some point, Mosley appeared to hit Clayton Beathard, 22, and Paul Trapeni III, 21, in the chest. Blood was visible on their shirts afterward.

And then it was over.

Detective Zachariah Bevis said the physical fight erupted and ended within 60 seconds.

Mosley fled the scene with his friends. He was apprehended days later in Cheatham County — police have not recovered a knife.

Beathard and Trapeni were pronounced dead after being rushed to the hospital on Dec. 21. Autopsies show they were both stabbed through the heart.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...al-stabbing-suspect-court-tuesday/2827594001/

I have trained with my kids against knife attack. The techniques are simple. The execution however needs to be flawless. You better hope the knife fighter is not expert or catches you completely off guard. And you cant say hold on while I try an remember this scenario. I know I am not good enough nor is my, black belt, daughter to defend against a street wise knife fighter.

Cain didn't shoot or stab Abel... :oops:

Avoid certain areas, (especially gun free victim rich zones) and try to never be in a close crowd of unknowns. :cool:

Then Hyper Vigilance verging on Acute Paranoia, with a .45 ACP ready to go.... o_O

Reactions: gatordad3
I have trained with my kids against knife attack. The techniques are simple. The execution however needs to be flawless. You better hope the knife fighter is not expert or catches you completely off guard. And you cant say hold on while I try an remember this scenario. I know I am not good enough nor is my, black belt, daughter to defend against a street wise knife fighter.
You watch too many movies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT