ADVERTISEMENT

Gators, who ya'll

I'm hoping Ohio State wins it all. Urban is a heck of a coach and has done an incredible job this year after losing 2 QBs. A lot of folks here don't like him, but you gotta respect the guy

Then bama, Oregon, FSU. I think FSUs gonna win it all though, nothing seems to work out football-wise in favor of us gators these days.
This post was edited on 12/22 1:53 PM by GSMBrefugee

Oregon. It's such an easy choice.

Eff Bama because eff Bama. FSU needs no explanation. And eff Ohio St. because eff Meyer.

In order, I'll be rooting for: (1) OSU (I'd like to see Meyer redeem himself against Saban); (2) Bama, (SEC!); (3) Oregon; and FSU.

I think Bama is most likely to win, followed by FSU and Oregon, then OSU. I think FSU is going to beat Oregon, completing the Jameis redemption story and plunging my world further into darkness.

Originally posted by oozie7:

Eff Bama because eff Bama. FSU needs no explanation. And eff Ohio St. because eff Meyer.
Agree overall. That said, a final of Bama against Oregon would be fun to watch.

Tough call. As much as I hate them all this year, I think I've got to say Bama. (I know, I know)

But an SEC championship is what gives us our elite reputation as a league in college football. And I sure want to see FSU get steamrolled by the likes of Bama.

It doesn't, and no one said it did.

You use more strawmen than almost any poster I've ever seen.

My thoughts exactly

Do not get your hopes up for Ohio State, it is essentially a bye week for Bama. They would have to fumble the ball about 4 or 5 times to lose.

Oregon will probably find a way to lose to FSU because they are oregon.

Originally posted by 46885:
Do not get your hopes up for Ohio State, it is essentially a bye week for Bama. They would have to fumble the ball about 4 or 5 times to lose.

#'s seriously, you need to quit predicting OSU games. You had Wisconsin kicking their ass, that ended up 59-0.

Originally posted by bradleygator:
In order, I'll be rooting for: (1) OSU (I'd like to see Meyer redeem himself against Saban); (2) Bama, (SEC!); (3) Oregon; and FSU.

I think Bama is most likely to win, followed by FSU and Oregon, then OSU. I think FSU is going to beat Oregon, completing the Jameis redemption story and plunging my world further into darkness.
This.

Originally posted by littleton tiger:
got in the playoffs? I've got
1. Alabama -SEC
2 Oregon- Friends living there
3. Ohio State-Urban (sp)
4. FSU

The order is the same for me. If not for Winston, I'd probably want FSU over Ohio State.

Originally posted by HomerGator:
1. Alabama -SEC
3. Ohio State-Urban (sp)
4. FSU

The order is the same for me. If not for Winston, I'd probably want FSU over Ohio State.
What did Winston do to you ?

Originally posted by Nolez29:

1. Alabama -SEC
3. Ohio State-Urban (sp)
4. FSU

Did you really believe he'd ever root for FSU to beat anyone?

I think the noles will beat Oregon in a shootout. I am not so quick to jump on the Bama bandwagon. They are vulnerable. I believe OSU will score enough points to win the game, the question is can they hold up defensively against Bama's front. Remember, Urban has beaten Saban before, so its not impossible. Much to the dismay of many Gators, I think Noles vs OSU.

I was at a sports bar in New Orleans for the uf/Oklahoma NC, and these 2 gator alums asked me, "Don't you want the State of Florida to win?"

rolleyes.r191677.gif

Have any of you gators gotten that same (retarded) question from anyone that you know, about FSU? If you do, you have my blessing to knock them out.

Originally posted by Michi-Gator:

#'s seriously, you need to quit predicting OSU games. You had Wisconsin kicking their ass, that ended up 59-0.
Listen, obviously your agenda is a window... IF you think I actually thought that one dimensional team with driskel jr at QB was some lock or even compared to what they are about to face... please someone hand their money over

I would put my unborn children on this beat down, this is going to make for some bad OSU faces and all the threads bumped they started making after the VT game. If anyone wants to personally put money on this game contact me immediately.

Don't try to tell me about predicting actual college football programs playing football games. This is a bye game and if anything else or anyone else thinks different go ahead and feel free to waste their time picking lolosu. Your pizza boy might collapse in reality, don't ever tell me about what you think I know or what you pretend to because you want to go down on Urban and Rich Rod.... Urban will get his balls cut off and RR will win. Feel free to put your money on papa johns boy, he will be pulling out pizza slices out by halftime from his pockets.

Originally posted by 93nole99:

Originally posted by Nolez29:

1. Alabama -SEC
3. Ohio State-Urban (sp)
4. FSU

Did you really believe he'd ever root for FSU to beat anyone?

I have rooted for FSU in the past, but not often, and I have almost always regretted it -- especially after 1993, when I rooted for them against Notre Dame, and they were beaten, and then I rooted for them against Nebraska, which resulted in a tainted and undeserved title that to this day contributes to the usernames of obnoxious nole fans.

Oregon for sure, if not Oregon, then Bama.

Fk tOSU and their douche bag fans.

And I don't even have to say anything about the criminoles.

I"m sorry but, those of you rooting for Urban seem to have forgotten how he screwed us and left us high and dry. "I'm SICK" just happened to start when we started to lose. Plus Ohio State fans are the worse.

I'll take Alabama over OSU to the tune of 38-24,
Then it will be Oregon Shutting Jimbo up 48-31

And then the first playoff National Champ will AGAIN be an S.E.C. team as Alabama will beat Oregon 41-27. I think it will be close but, Bama's size will wear down Oregon in the second half.

Meyer can flat out coach. He's proven that everywhere he has been. They have 350 yards of offense with a 3rd string QB.

Listen, obviously your agenda is a window... IF you think I actually thought that one dimensional team with driskel jr at QB was some lock or even compared to what they are about to face... please someone hand their money over
I would put my unborn children on this beat down, this is going to make for some bad OSU faces and all the threads bumped they started making after the VT game. If anyone wants to personally put money on this game contact me immediately.

Don't try to tell me about predicting actual college football programs playing football games. This is a bye game and if anything else or anyone else thinks different go ahead and feel free to waste their time picking lolosu. Your pizza boy might collapse in reality, don't ever tell me about what you think I know or what you pretend to because you want to go down on Urban and Rich Rod.... Urban will get his balls cut off and RR will win. Feel free to put your money on papa johns boy, he will be pulling out pizza slices out by halftime from his pockets.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Pulling for Meyer to win the Natty title now. No lose situation for me. The two teams I didn't want to win it are out.

I kinda felt that way too, but actually watching the game, seeing Meyer on one side and Satan on the other, I found myself rooting for the Urbs. Kinda similar to seeing Spurs on the sideline for SoCar. I know he's not our coach,but it brings back fond memories.

No way in hell I'm rooting for OSU to win a title. For one, it's too painful to watch Meyer win a title for another school knowing we had him here. For two, Meyer recruits heavily in Florida. We don't need them winning to compete with us for recruits. Third, eff him for leaving us. And lastly, their fans are douchebags. Oregon is way out on the west coast and they don't compete with us for any recruits. Plus we never come in contact with any of their fans. And they're like us when Spurrier got here. Innovative offense, big points, and fearless coach. They play football how it's supposed to be played. Go Ducks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT