ADVERTISEMENT

Gators trending towards TE-U....

instaGATOR

Bull Gator
May 29, 2001
TE Kyle Pitts 6-6 239 4.6/40 Soph: “Right away you knew he was something special,” Mullen said of Pitts Monday when asked. "I don’t look for the guys that only block, you know what I mean. You look for the guys that are going to be weapons offensively for us."

“He’s phenomenal,” 5-star Jr WR Trevon Grimes 6-5 214 said. “I said it last year. He’s a freak of nature. He’s a mismatch with anybody, any DB, any LB. Anybody you put on him, he’s a mismatch. I kind of feel people are starting to notice that, and he’s the best, in my opinion, tight end in the country.”

“He’s a big guy, long, big bodied dude, can go make any type of catch off any type of throw,” said QB Emory Jones. “He makes us look good sometimes."

Through the first 7 games, Pitts has accounted for 30 catches for 362 yds, 12.1 yds/rec and 3 TD's. He’s on a pace to almost double the output of last year’s TE's and all by himself. -- He just had 5 for 108 yds vs LSU in Death Valley.

TE/S-T's Lucas Krull 6-6 257 rsJr - He is 2 for 2 on 'throw-back' passes to the QB, one went to Franks vs LSU, and now one to Trask vs AU, both went for 1st downs.
2018 - 6 for 75 yds, 12.5 yds/rec, L-30

TE/DE Dante Lang 6-5 252 rsFr - Mostly S-T's so far.
2016 HS Jr DE - 70 Tkls, 20 Sacks. Switched to TE as a Sr.
Chose Florida over UGly, LSU, Ark, UK, and VaTech, among others.

TE Keon Zipperer 6-2 232 Fr (H-back) I'm looking forward to seeing him used on the sneaky inside shovel pass, and he's another 'good hands' receiver. (iG)

Looking forward to the arrival of 2020 legacy recruit (OL Jason Odom, Gators & Bucs).
#21 TE-Y Jonathan Odom 6-5 240 ***
2018 HS Jr - 20 for 275 yds, 13.75 yds/rec, 9 TD's.
And he just might be the best blocking TE on the board.
Offers: UF - UA-LSU--FSU-UL-MichSt-PSU-Pitt-WVa, etc.

u sure the fuk arent DBU
Oh LSU bitch boy back...we passed for over 300 yards on your team, lead the game and gave up a couple of plays....lost. Fair and square, you guys deserve the win. We couldn't run for shit and still was right there. You guys are good and we couldn't stop the big plays but your secondary got lit up. You made the big play at the end and credit to your secondary for getting an INT on a bad decision from the other team...easy pick.

You're freaking lame...come here talking trash like you shut things down....you say 'we're not DBU'...you probably still live in your mothers house. I don't care who DBU is...we have good players, so do you, we almost had you but you won. Back here talking a week later. I bet you never get pu**y.

Nice 52nd post, when Bama beats you again we won't hear from you for a while lol

Last edited:
TE Kyle Pitts 6-6 239 4.6/40 Soph: “Right away you knew he was something special,” Mullen said of Pitts Monday when asked. "I don’t look for the guys that only block, you know what I mean. You look for the guys that are going to be weapons offensively for us."

“He’s phenomenal,” 5-star Jr WR Trevon Grimes 6-5 214 said. “I said it last year. He’s a freak of nature. He’s a mismatch with anybody, any DB, any LB. Anybody you put on him, he’s a mismatch. I kind of feel people are starting to notice that, and he’s the best, in my opinion, tight end in the country.”

“He’s a big guy, long, big bodied dude, can go make any type of catch off any type of throw,” said QB Emory Jones. “He makes us look good sometimes."

Through the first 7 games, Pitts has accounted for 30 catches for 362 yds, 12.1 yds/rec and 3 TD's. He’s on a pace to almost double the output of last year’s TE's and all by himself. -- He just had 5 for 108 yds vs LSU in Death Valley.

TE/S-T's Lucas Krull 6-6 257 rsJr - He is 2 for 2 on 'throw-back' passes to the QB, one went to Franks vs LSU, and now one to Trask vs AU, both went for 1st downs.
2018 - 6 for 75 yds, 12.5 yds/rec, L-30

TE/DE Dante Lang 6-5 252 rsFr - Mostly S-T's so far.
2016 HS Jr DE - 70 Tkls, 20 Sacks. Switched to TE as a Sr.
Chose Florida over UGly, LSU, Ark, UK, and VaTech, among others.

TE Keon Zipperer 6-2 232 Fr (H-back) I'm looking forward to seeing him used on the sneaky inside shovel pass, and he's another 'good hands' receiver. (iG)

Looking forward to the arrival of 2020 legacy recruit (OL Jason Odom, Gators & Bucs).
#21 TE-Y Jonathan Odom 6-5 240 ***
2018 HS Jr - 20 for 275 yds, 13.75 yds/rec, 9 TD's.
And he just might be the best blocking TE on the board.
Offers: UF - UA-LSU--FSU-UL-MichSt-PSU-Pitt-WVa, etc.
Pitts is a beast. Best recieving tight end we've had since Hernandez. Guy can ball, hopefully he's not murdering anyone lol

Damn lizardnation. Got your panties in a little bit of a ruffle huh? You bitches need to worry about beatin USC today. You get pu$$y everyday. Cause you ARE ONE.

Damn lizardnation. Got your panties in a little bit of a ruffle huh? You bitches need to worry about beatin USC today. You get pu$$y everyday. Cause you ARE ONE.
No offense but an honest question. Are you special needs? Were you of premature birth? Did you recieve head trauma at an early age? Older age? Born with a defect?

I'm not even trying to be funny. I just curious as to what we are dealing with here.

What level of education did you complete. Did you recieve a real high school diploma?

Does the murderer get recognized here?

Sure he does, as one of the best TE's to ever play football at UF. :cool:

In HS, Aaron ran with or was friends with gang members in his home town in N.E.

He came to UF and Urban took him into his home and around his own family in an attempt to civilize him. He even put him with Tebow for his last season at UF.
Arron never murdered anyone while he was at UF.

Aaron returned to N.E. to become an NFL multi-millionaire, and was eventually accused of murder,,, and maybe he did it? ~ Did you know that Tebow talked to Brady about Arron and asked him to watch out for him?

What I do know is this
--- The brain of Aaron Hernandez, a former NFL player who was convicted of murder and later hanged himself in prison, showed clear signs of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) at a stage that researchers had never seen in a person below the age of 46, according to The Washington Post.

Only the rival trolls attempt to blame UF for what brain-damaged Aaron did as a N.E. Patriot while living back in the same area (crowd) that he came to UF from... o_O

u sure the fuk arent DBU

Yep, you're not just a troll, you're also a clueless village idiot. :rolleyes:

Interceptions:

2t. UF / DB-U ---- `12

21t. LSU -- 8

But I'll grant that LSU has the most proficient OL HOLDING unit in the nation.. o_O

Total Defense Rankings:
23. AU -- Opp TD's 14 -- Yds/Gm 319.0 --- UF 24 - 13 AU
24. LSU -- Opp TD's 18 -- Yds/Gm 319.4
25. UF --- Opp TD's 15 -- Yds/Gm 319.5

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT