ADVERTISEMENT

Gators @ LSU...

MY wife just walked through and saw the score on the TV. She said 42 points should win a ballgame. We just let #3 break a rushing record today on 36 carries.

Two games given away
One with penalties
One with turnovers

This is not a few bad games this is an issue and they must make changes
Three good years yes but this is beyond good or bad and is about prep and caring

New sights. Make a bowl. Maybe go 8-5.
Fire Grantham
Practice with seriousness
Look in mirrors knowing they would run the same simple basic play and you could do nothing

This effort lifted LSU and we are fodder

We all know it ain't gonna happen soon, but I just don't think Mullen has "it".

A good coach for some programs like Miss State or similar....but not for programs like UF.

Let's not forget that if Felipe didn't get hurt...and Mullen had his way.....UF wouldn't have won the East last year.

Trask would barely get garbage time playing. I say barely because all the games past UK would be considerably closer.

Trask and Pitts is what carried UF last year, not coaching.
Yeah. you're wrong.

Trask beat out Franks after the Missouri debacle in 2018, but hurt his foot that week in practice and was lost for the season, so Mullen had to go back to Franks. The only way Trask doesn't play is if Franks plays great, and that didn't happen. It just happened that Franks broke his ankle, but he was going to be out either way.

Last edited:
Back to back years offering a teet to Coach O
4 turnovers
To none

Now you have to listen to talk of fight. Because fighters don’t throw four BAD interception

Until Mullen makes this team 100% tougher there is no reason to expect any different results. This is a soft team with soft players and very very bad defensive coaches.

Orgeron > Mullen
LSU will probably end the season 5-7, 6-6 at best. They have Ole Miss, Alabama, Arkansas & Texas A&M still to play. They were missing 6 starters on defense, a few more on offense and still were the better team because they played smarter and with more effort. What does that say about us? I don't like where the Gator program is at and it's ALL on the coaches, starting with the head man.

Last two losses to LSU Florida was a healthy favorite. Their players are tougher and they are coached so much better.

Absolutely head scratching effort today. We didn't play with any passion. Defense was content to sit back with 5-6 in a box and let lsu run the same play over and over again. We scored 42 points and that was with 4 turnovers.

Yeah. you're wrong.

Trash beat out Franks after the Missouri debacle in 2018, but hurt his foot that week in practice and was lost for the season, so Mullen had to go back to Franks. The only way Trask doesn't play is if Franks plays great, and that didn't happen. It just happened that Franks broke his ankle, but he was going to be out either way.

Maybe you should be the one to leave if you're calling Trask, Trash.

The fact remains that it wasn't like Franks was playing that much...it was still early into the new season when he got hurt. Trask was available to play the week before the UK game.

Well now this program has zero to lose so onside kick, trick plays, fake punts, blitz non stop, slant and play d line games, and play AR.

Nope. Never was. You just cant get Kentucky off your fever brained mind.
I thought he was the guy we were arguing golf courses with. I went and looked, his name was seve something. So I was confused. Not pleased with you trying to call me out, but beat UGa and all is forgiven. :p

I thought he was the guy we were arguing golf courses with. I went and looked, his name was seve something. So I was confused. Not pleased with you trying to call me out, but beat UGa and all is forgiven. :p
Unfortunately not going to happen, cats getting run out of the gym now.

Unfortunately not going to happen, cats getting run out of the gym now.
KY has a solid defense. But to to beat UGA this year, you need a prolific passing game. That they don't have, and they shot themselves in the foot several times today by dropping passes and getting behind the chains. It's pretty much happening like I thought it would. Disappointed, but it is what it is.

KY has a solid defense. But to to beat UGA this year, you need a prolific passing game. That they don't have, and they shot themselves in the foot several times today by dropping passes and getting behind the chains. It's pretty much happening like I thought it would. Disappointed, but it is what it is.

Yep you have to beat Georgia like Clemson beat those Bama teams with a mobile QB who can sling the ball.

The way I see it, all we need to beat UGa is for Richardson to run for 200 yards, pass for 300, and account for 9 touchdowns, because they are pretty much going to score every time they get the ball.

Georgia's line play is dominating Kentucky and they will destroy us on both sides of the ball. The trenches (plus coaching) separate the elite teams from the good teams and all we've been for years is just a good team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT