ADVERTISEMENT

Gators are #2 in Total Defense, only behind Michigan

same with their schedule, but Ive seen both defenses getting disrespected because of the schedule.. but you can clearly see both can and will hold their own against the better competition in the 2nd half of the season.. Teez and Quincy, neither are on the Thorpe list lmfao... individual awards somehow get more useless each season

Kinda like winning the ACC. It looks good until you consider the level of competition.

sadgator sincerely hopes that we do not play Michigan in the Outback Bowl or Citrus Bowl this year...they would murder us.

sadgator actually gave a half second of thought to going to Dallas next season, but it is likely to be a bloodbath, and sadgator simply cannot justify spending that kind of coin to go all the way out there and get blown out in Game 1. That would suck terribly.

sadgator sincerely hopes that we do not play Michigan in the Outback Bowl or Citrus Bowl this year...they would murder us.

sadgator actually gave a half second of thought to going to Dallas next season, but it is likely to be a bloodbath, and sadgator simply cannot justify spending that kind of coin to go all the way out there and get blown out in Game 1. That would suck terribly.

Nuss and our game manager are foing to show Harbaugh whats up

Homocane, smithupthepipe, and myself will be there. You should reconsider. 1/2 the fun is to see Jerry World.

Reactions: sadgator
Michigan's schedule is rated higher than ours but I'm not sure it's that much better. Hawaii, Rutgers, Illinois, UCF, Wisc, Penn St, Colorado.

I would go if I could without a hesitation... I just need Mac to replace me with Nuss and at least one of his understudy cronies

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT