ADVERTISEMENT

Gator D surrenders most yards in program history....

This D is setting all kind of new records this season. Didn't KY get one in their trophy case as well? 😂 Well, at least no shoes have been thrown costing us an SEC East Title. 😂

As the former coach of the Bucs, John McKay would have said. "Coach, what do you think about your defense"s execution?" McKay.........," I'm all for it". 😂😂😂

Man-to-man defense with guys who can't stay with quality receivers and with a defensive front that can't get pressure on the QB is never going to be successful.

Reactions: emekz1
Sitting in a zone will make teams March down the field and execute back to back play after play. Yes there are holes in zones but everyone will have an eye on the qb and the ball and 85 yard runs won’t exist.

The 85 yard run was a bizarre play. First off only 3 guys on the entire left side of field, and then we looked to be running at about half speed.....except for the 1 guy that was getting blocked...

Sitting in a zone will make teams March down the field and execute back to back play after play. Yes there are holes in zones but everyone will have an eye on the qb and the ball and 85 yard runs won’t exist.
Agree - To successfully play man to man defense, you have to have great cover guys, plus a defensive front that gets consistent pressure on the QB, as well as sure tacklers. We simply don't have the talent to play the type of defense that our coaches are running, IMO.

As bad as program worst 701 yards and NCAA worst 300 pass/200 rush are for the defense, I don’t think either is the worst defensive stat of the game.

How about this: LSU had 6 third down plays. Not conversions, plays.

We gave up 7 touchdowns.

As bad as program worst 701 yards and NCAA worst 300 pass/200 rush are for the defense, I don’t think either is the worst defensive stat of the game.

How about this: LSU had 6 third down plays. Not conversions, plays.

We gave up 7 touchdowns.
Wholly smokes!!

Reactions: g8rhoo
Just think of what the carnage would have been like if our offense hadn’t stayed with them for three quarters.

OLB/DE Jamonta Waller Flips Commitment From Florida to Auburn. Napier loses the commitment of one of the Gators' top-rated recruits and the nation's best edge-rushing prospect.
=========

Florida LT Jordan Herman Entering Transfer Portal. The two-year Gators OT plans to enter the NCAA transfer portal.

========

CB Wardell Mack Flips From Florida to Texas. The Gators lose their second commitment in 24 hours.

OLB/DE Jamonta Waller Flips Commitment From Florida to Auburn. Napier loses the commitment of one of the Gators' top-rated recruits and the nation's best edge-rushing prospect.
=========

Florida LT Jordan Herman Entering Transfer Portal. The two-year Gators OT plans to enter the NCAA transfer portal.

========

CB Wardell Mack Flips From Florida to Texas. The Gators lose their second commitment in 24 hours.

Waller and Mack never seemed solid commits anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Remember the Seinfeld episode where Jerry gives the homeless guy a ride, and the smell he left behind lingered in the car? (I think you can see the parallel I am drawing here, no need to spell it out.)
All this guy can do is INSULT others, while being his usual hypocritical duplicius self.... 😂

I needed some laughs, so I took the 'little Lizzy Grad' off ignore for a couple of looks.
Wasting my time, so back on ignore....

All this guy can do is INSULT others, while being his usual hypocritical duplicius self.... 😂

I needed some laughs, so I took the 'little Lizzy Grad' off ignore for a couple of looks.
Wasting my time, so back on ignore....
861cjg.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT