ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs Gator QB

Smtcity1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Jul 20, 2007
I was reading up on FSU and Jimbo fisher on the Warchant web page about QB play and I have to admit it is very impressive. "From 2009 through 2015, the Seminoles have averaged 3,642 passing yards per season. Again, for perspective, no ACC team other than Florida State passed for that many yards last season. Yet that has been FSU's average over six seasons with three different quarterbacks." The QB development Fisher is getting his QB's are killing us and that is why he is continuing to kill in recruiting the top guys. There is a reason we lost on the Francois (Aside the fact we was in late on him) and they got an even better one following him in this recruiting class. To stock pile great talent like that and they already know what they are heading into is unbelievable. Because they know that they will get great coaching.

I admit I was in Harris Corner as the leading QB but to be honest I really do not care who wins the job as long as they are productive. We gators got a lot of ground to make up and honestly we have a lot riding on one of these guys producing in Yards, TDS efficiency, and most important wins and championships. We will not get a top flight QB until this happens. If whoever wins become or develop into a top Draft pick I believe this new coaching staff will have us unstoppable for years to come. It will take a lot of luck and coaching, but man I hope this happens and soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News